Your favorite winter beers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Your favorite winter beers?

I'd be concerned about ol' Ache if he didn't razz me.

But, no picking on Johnath!  He's good peeps.  Do people still say that? I've been watching reruns of Scrubs...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnath. Show johnath's posts

In Response to Re: Your favorite winter beers?:
    In Response to Re: Your favorite winter beers? : Who is putting anyone down, you crazy nut? Kara and I have been friends for years. We went to software engineering school together... And we still enjoy a very supportive relationship. When one of us makes a mistake (usually her), the other one (usually me) isnt afraid to say so. You dig? So quit sticking your nose in where it doesnt belong. I hate people like you who find trouble where trouble doesnt exist If I didnt know any better, I'd swear you are a member of OBN...
    Posted by AcheNot

We have a something in common. I am a EE. I do consulting work for chip manufacturers. Without us you would not have a job.LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: Your favorite winter beers?:
    In Response to Re: Your favorite winter beers? : We have a something in common. I am a EE. I do consulting work for chip manufacturers. Without us you would not have a job.LOL
    Posted by johnath

Ache is no engineer Laughing - he's ragging on me, his favorite pastime, as you can see, for mentioning my engineering background 1000 times on BDC.  It comes up, what can I say?

So, you have something in common with me; I was a SW engineer for gov't systems for nearly 12 years.  Thank you for your contribution to my having a job! :)

(There, Ache, that's 1001...if you're still bothering to count.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpd22. Show jpd22's posts

Cape Cod Beer....Old Man Winter!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Magic Hat #9

Sections
Shortcuts