OT-Recipe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

OT-Recipe

Hey Ladies, I am hoping someone can help me with a great recipe for oven baked boneless spareribs. I am tired of cooking the plain things my DH likes to eat and I know this is something he would love! Any suggestions would be most appreicated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

OT-Recipe

Kargiver, I always make a homemade turkey soup from the carcus....it is so delicious!!! I only add veggies, carcus, maybe a little salt.....once that is about done...I will steam escarole and add a little orzo's....mmm makes me want it right now!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

OT-Recipe

Does it need to be boneless?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prrizzo. Show Prrizzo's posts

OT-Recipe

I have a wonderful baby back rib recipe...
    it is made in the crockpot...

buy your ribs....cut into single ribs...(make sure they are PORK ribs)
    buy your favorite BBQ sauce
    put both into your crickpot...
    4hrs on high
    1 hr on low..
    DONE
    they are falling of the bone delicious..and wicked simple

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

OT-Recipe

Hi Pingo, yes the ones I want to make are boneless

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

OT-Recipe

prizzo's sounds like a winner - I'd give those a whirl if my hubby didn't ask for a vegetarian week of dinners yesterday!

ETA: June, didn't see your latest 'til I just posted this. Mmm, orzo - I LOVE that. I want turkey soup, now, too - I'd even eat it for breakfast!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

OT-Recipe

Hey, June, I can't help you with this one, but I go on FoodTV.com all the time and search recipes using key words and then make the 5-star rated recipes. I've never been disappointed. The last time I looked I had a leftover 12lb turkey, and my DH wanted homeade turkey soup. I'd never made stock. I entered "carcus bones turkey stock" and found exactly what I was looking for by Emeril...and "matching" soup, too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

OT-Recipe

Buy Hoisin sauce from the grocery store, or the Super 88 if there's one near you.
    Cut up the ribs into small sections and place hoisin sauce and ribs into a large sauce pan.
    Simmer the ribs in the sauce for 15 minutes,
    remove ribs, place on roasting pan and then broil in a 350 oven until they are cooked trhough.

Sections
Shortcuts