This month's FOOD (Martha Stewart's) Magazine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

This month's FOOD (Martha Stewart's) Magazine

If you don't subscribe, this is one to buy off the stands.  It has delectible sounding summer veggie recipes that I can't wait to make with the proceeds of our garden.

And, I made the sloppy joe recipe in it (Emeril contributed it), and it was a much improved blast from the past.  DH and I both loved them.  However, be aware that it says 30 minutes, but it took 40 just to reduce it to a point where it wasn't too runny.  I'd say allow an hour for the whole process.

I made the pesto in there today and am planning to make the pesto chicken/chick pea salad also in the same magazine for dinner tonight with whole wheat rotini underneath (also doused in pesto).  I used walnuts and 1/2 cup of parsley instead of all basil as well as doubling the cheese.  Yummy.  Very yummy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: This month's FOOD (Martha Stewart's) Magazine

Thanks for the tip, Kar. I used to subscribe, but I found after a while, there were lots of repeat recipes with different names. Now I go to B&N - look through MS's mags, and if there is anything of interest, I will buy them. Sometimes, I will just jut down a recipe or two. Works for me. Her magazines are quite expensive IMO.
    I change my subscription between Woman's Day and Family Circle to get their recipes. They repeat too. Besides in any magazine - the advertisements take over most of the pages. Not much real "content". But for $10/year - I can deal with that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: This month's FOOD (Martha Stewart's) Magazine

Mine was a gift so I actually have no idea how much it costs!

Sections
Shortcuts