Green laundry - take a load off: switch to cold water washing this Earth Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: Green laundry - take a load off: switch to cold water washing this Earth Day

Interesting Plasko.  Never thought of it like that but I think you have something there.  I would probably jump in one of them myself as I like different topics to chat about. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Green laundry - take a load off: switch to cold water washing this Earth Day

I've jumped in to discussions with you, Plasko, and even told you outright how much I enjoy talking with you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Thanks. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Don't you remember?  I said something like how despite our very different life views you always keep your tone respectful, an unusual thing in my experience for an atheist discussing apologetics with a Christian.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Can we turn this thread into a Christopher Hitchens thread? His arch-intellectual (not personal) enemy said Hitchens really did believe in God - but in his own Hitchens way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

In Response to Re: Green laundry - take a load off: switch to cold water washing this Earth Day:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Green laundry - take a load off: switch to cold water washing this Earth Day : Fraid so, the boards have been a little on the "fluff" side of things. No topics with any meat in them anymore (cooking aside, lol!). Whatever happened to chats about murders, rapes, domestic violence, euthanasia, adoption, orgies, teen bullying, etc etc. All we get thesedays are recipes and gardening! Even laundry now! When did everyone get so lame? What happened to Roger, he was awesome for interesting topics. 
    Posted by plasko[/QUOTE]

I just got off "triple" secret probation from the BDC! Never got an e -mail or a reason from the BDC......Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

In Response to Re: Green laundry - take a load off: switch to cold water washing this Earth Day:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Green laundry - take a load off: switch to cold water washing this Earth Day : ************************************************* I just got off "triple" secret probation from the BDC! Never got an e -mail or a reason from the BDC......
    Posted by RogerTaylor[/QUOTE]

You've been a bad boy!  You are now eligible to join us down in The Commoners, we have some members who are familiar with your recent experience!   I will let the others know you've been invited!   By the way what is your opinion on old-fashioned clotheslines?  Also, does anyone know? I just planted two Purple Smoke Bushes, I read they are dioecious, meaning you have to have a male and a female plant in order for them to be pollinated and flower.  Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see!  They're only babies but is there an easy way to tell if they are male or female?  PS: I know they can get huge and invasive (can't wait)!    I'm asking the question here because I'm not comfortable going to the CC gardening forum. Thanks in advance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Oh, so glad to see you back, RT! We missed you.