Energy Drinks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from caroljsheehan. Show caroljsheehan's posts

Energy Drinks

I think these drinks should not be made readily available to children or teenagers.  I do think they should be regulated like tobacco and Alcohol, these drinks are a danger to young children and teenagers.  If people need energy they should look to their doctor and ask them for the proper info that will be much healthier to them instead of these energy drinks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Energy Drinks

Parents can't say "no" anymore and have it mean something.  I can't decide if that's a bigger problem than the gov't getting too big...maybe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: Energy Drinks

WhatDoYouWantNow,
    Excellent post! The recent tragic accident, where a toddler fell on an escalator - and later died, is an example of an accident, that never should have happened. As much as I feel terrible for the devastated parents, my first thought was: Where was his parent?  Ok, so this particular escalator had a missing panel, but that does not hide the fact, that mom's or dad's strong hand could have averted this accident. I have seen too many times, young kids play un-supervised on escalators. Makes me sick.
    I think, we parents have become easily distracted with the cell phone technology available to us. Uncountable times, I have seen parents with their cell phones glued to their ears, while their children keep themselves busy making stores, malls and other places into their own playground, waiting for an accident to happen. If you are not able to keep an eye on your youngsters, you should not bring them.
    As for the energy drinks, they have been shown to have no nutritional value and full of sugar. What is wrong with old fashioned water? - Pingo

Sections
Shortcuts