Have You Heard Of Skinny Fiber???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from christine1960. Show christine1960's posts

Have You Heard Of Skinny Fiber???

Hey folks, I was wondering if you heard about this stuff??? I created page where I summarized all I was able to find about this latest trend in losing weight, what do you think??? Page is here: SkinnyWithFiber.org

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Have You Heard Of Skinny Fiber???

I tried konja (sp?) root, and I think it did help me feel full on less.  But, I also ate a very well balanced, healthful diet packed with vegetables, fruit, and lean protein when I was losing weight, too, to the tune of about 1200 calories.  You can feel pretty full with that amount if you are eating right with or without miracle fiber.

ETA: I lost 10 lbs in LoseIt (mobile app also online) counting calories in about 6 weeks.  Lost another 10 after hitting maintenance and finding out that budget was too little for me.  Maintaining a 20 lb loss using the app every day, no diet, no pills, no supplements, for about 6 months.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from christine1960. Show christine1960's posts

Kargiver, thanks for sharing your story!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I know quite a few people over age 40 who have lost weigt with LoseIt (do not eat less than 1200 per day no matter what it gives you for a budget) including my mom who, after decades of failed diets and gimmicks, has lost 20 lbs to be about 10 from her ultimate goal.  She's still on track, and has asked me to bring my now too-big size 6 pants with me when we visit for Thanksgiving.  3 months ago she said not to bother, but she must be getting close!

Ads for Nutrisystem make counting calories sound like a task worse than being on the chain gang so you'll PAY to have them do it for you.  But, it's really not hard.  We store the extra energy we eat and don't burn in the form of fat for later use because we were designed to survive famine. But, we we eat a surplus all the time, we gain and gain and gain.  All we have to do to lose is eat less than we burn to use up that fat reserve.

fiber helps only in that it can make you feel more full so you eat less.  But, generally, we overeat for reasons OTHER than hunger, anyway, so...

best wishes!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sahil123412. Show Sahil123412's posts

Yeah there are many weight loss pills which uses this technique and phen375 is one of them... Here is a Great review on this product  

http://healthworldjournal.com/phen375-a-factual-and-truthful-review/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marciorocon. Show marciorocon's posts

My wife wrote an article on this subject: Secret behind the success of Skinny Fiber http://nataliarocon.com/one-of-the-most-detailed-reviews-of-skinny-fiber/