House Addition/Remodeling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bu-bulldog. Show bu-bulldog's posts

Hi all.We were thinking of having our kitchen remodeled or expanded.� The local lumberyard/window-dealer/kitchen-remodeler�gave us some business cards from local contractors.� I just wanted to see if anyone out there in Globe-board-land has heard anything good, bad, or indifferent about�either of them.� They are: TMG Carpentry�in Norton and Construction Concepts (no town on the card).� Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nicole519. Show nicole519's posts

I have not heard of either of those companies. I just recently finished a gut remodel of my home in Weston including kitchen and bath. I can recommend A Carpenter his contact information is fadavicarpenter@aol.com�and phone 508-887-8890. I know that he has pictures of his work and came with lots of experience, references, is licensed and insured. He worked on my job only until it was complete and was extremely reasonable in comparison to other quotes I received. �

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bu-bulldog. Show bu-bulldog's posts

Thanks for the help!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Hi bulldog, I for one would never go with someone recommended by thebusiness, from where I would buy my stuff. But that is me. They may berelated, get cuts and such.
    I would get at least 3 estimates for everything. For a kitchen - thatwould mean a carpenter, a plumber, a HVAC guy if you have central air.Many homeowners go with a general contractor (my husband is one), butone can save a bundle of dollars being the GC oneself. And it it notthat difficult. Yes, you might have to run around shopping for faucets,tiles or whatever, but you will also save a lot of $$$$.
    A� kitchen renovation is expensive and you want to get the best deal for your money.Good luck w/ your project!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcarroll10. Show jcarroll10's posts

For any type of question or comment you have on remodeling , you should visit localleaders.com

Sections
Shortcuts