Ladybug, ladybug....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from roberoo. Show roberoo's posts

Ladybug, ladybug....

My house is covered by thousands and thousands of ladybugs today. They're covering my doors making it a little, well, unsettling to come in. My 12 year old daughter is disturbed by them but hey - she's 12 and a drama queen. Any recommendations? Anyone else dealing with this because of the crazy weather we've been having?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from insideout1234. Show insideout1234's posts

Ladybug, ladybug....

Tell her they are harmless lady bugs and that they are just getting ready to die because the winter is coming.

I also think I learned somewhere this is their mating/hybernating/dying season.

I wouldn't kill them with anything. Maybe swoosh them off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ladybug, ladybug....

In Europe a Lady Bug means good luck. Tell your daughter, she has lots of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from roberoo. Show roberoo's posts

Ladybug, ladybug....

LOL! Thanks to both of you for your responses! I need good luck right now as I'm waiting to hear about a GREAT job that I interviewed for.....so maybe I'm just being blessed. :-)

Thank you thank you thank you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ladybug, ladybug....

See? There we go! Let's know if you get your new job - hope so for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krazykitten218. Show krazykitten218's posts

Ladybug, ladybug....

My aunt has had the same problem today in her screened porch. Tons of ladybugs! Hopefully they will bring good luck!