Looking for feedback on House Cleaning Service & Estimate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from firecracker. Show firecracker's posts

I just received an estimate for house cleaning service from Molly Maids.  This is my first time inquiring about a cleaning service so I'm looking for some help.   

Is $90 reasonable for every 2 weeks (my house is 1500 square feet with 2 full bathrooms, 1 is small).

Has anyone ever used Molly Maids?  Any feedback on them?

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeasyII. Show LeasyII's posts

Well - we' pay 120 every 2 weeks, and we've got 1500 sq feet and we supply the cleaning materials -- so 90 dollars is a good price, and honestly if someone is reliable and thorough, I'm happy to pay it. Our service has been slipping as of late. I don't know how Molly Maids is but I used to have Merry Maids and they were absolutely terrible, and very expensive -- I fired them after the 2nd time i had to call them back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoFreaknSpin. Show NoFreaknSpin's posts

Depends where you live.... if you live near or in towns that have a high concentration of brazilians, you can get some very decent cleaning help for $100 bucks every two weeks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

[Quote]Hello friends:

Job Description: "every 2 weeks (my house is 1500 square feet with 2 full bathrooms, 1 is small)."

For that description, I would charge $70 and I would do an excellent job.

Thank You!
    Marli Paes
    781-443-5682
    http://www.MarlisCleaning.com[/Quote]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

[Quote]Hello friends:

Job Description: "every 2 weeks (my house is 1500 square feet with 2 full bathrooms, 1 is small)."

For that description, I would charge $70 and I would do an excellent job.

Thank You!
    Marli Paes
    781-443-5682
    http://www.MarlisCleaning.com[/Quote]

I am glad I stumbled into this thread! I am going to your website right now. :-) I live in Natick, less than 1500 sq ft., and am in desperate need of a house cleaning. ~Jessica

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antor. Show antor's posts

Hi - You may want to check www.fixr.com - you can post your cleaning request online and you will receive estimates from different cleaning companies/providers. You can review them after they've completed the job. The service is free for both users and service providers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from firecracker. Show firecracker's posts

Well it's been awhile since my original post. I used Molly Maids for only 4 cleanings. I thought they did a terrible job so I do not recommend them. I am now using Debby's Cleaning and am pretty happy with them. They charge me $85 every 2 weeks and in addition to the usual cleaning they will thoroughly clean out my stove drip pans every time (which Molly Maids did not do at all) plus they will clean all of your windows and the fridge for you when you want them to. With spring coming up it will be time to clean the windows of course. So Debby's Cleaning does a lot more than Molly Maids yet it's $5 cheaper. Good deal to me.

www.debbyscleaning.com

Sections
Shortcuts