Places Where Spirits Dwell - Or Not

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Didn't want to tie up the "favorite room" thread, so will start a different one -

Regarding your favorite room where "strange things happen" - to you it is because of all the angles and corners built into the house - to me it would definitely be spirits moving about there.

A friend of mine lived in N.H. next to a very old, probably 15 stone cemetary. Even though she is of Irish descent as I am, and claimed she had some premonition of things to happen, she would never go into that cemetary, it made her very uncomfortable. It freaked her out that when I would visit I would climb over the old iron fence and spend some time walking between the stones. I would love to be able to say I "felt" something while there, but I didn't, just peace.

I guess my point being that there are those of use who would love to have an "experience" such as your "strange goings on", but never have. Strange that we who would welcome having one, don't.

tt

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trottier. Show trottier's posts

good morning

since I retired, many of the improvements inside, have beeen shelved, due to funds and health, In the art room, it still is a sort of old room. I find , a lot of activity in this room, and I am never sure what, many who have come here over the years, play the spirit script. some say friendly , some say not so friendly, however, I have never felt treatened. A interesting note on this , is my dog phebee, who hear things, and reacts to them, always with a waggin tail, and on occassion , she will sit in a spot and stare at the wall, for quite awhile, always thought, a happy time for her.many of the things, I have wrote about, have been seen and heared, by many family members and friends, so I can say for sure, I am not the crazy one. thanks for your interest,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Trottier, I hope you didn't take my post as saying that I doubted you. I don't - I'm jealous!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trottier. Show trottier's posts

no problem

as for being jealous, I have had people here, begging to hear or see things going strange, never happened, when they left, the dog ran upstairs and started to friendly bark again. hang in there, never know when something, must happen for you. this sort of thing, makes for stange bedfellows, and many of them are down right nasty

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

The house I live in was only built in the 40's, we being the second family to live here. No spirits roaming around in these walls.

A year or so ago I visited the elementary school I had gone to that has been made into condos. In fact, I think you and I shared a post or two about it. I thought what good vibes would be resounding inside those walls - for me at least. Living there was not an option for me tho. Beautiful 2 floor condo on top, but no elevator, and I couldn't see me lugging the groceries my cats and I consume up all those old indented wooden stairs!

Would love to live in a house with "character".

it gives me the creeps when I read about the old Danvers State Hospital being turned into condos/town houses. How could anyone live on those grounds with all the poor souls who lingered there for years?

tt

Postscript: Looked up old posting, sorry, it was not you that responded.