Quick paint job

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Quick paint job

Hi - Does anyone know of a good resource to find someone to come repaint a ceiling?  I've contacted 3 painters and none have responded, and I'm wondering if the job is just too small for them.  I'm 7+ months pregnant and my husband is working around the clock frantically trying to finish a book by the time our baby arrives in October, so neither of us really has the time to do it ourselves.

Would love any advice!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CFQ. Show CFQ's posts

Re: Quick paint job

Sorry - I don't have a specific painter I can refer you to. However, have you thought of putting an ad in Craigslist? For smaller jobs, you might have a better success rate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

mspitzer - thanks, that's actually a good idea!  We did end up finding a painter who so far has been great - Blessed Painting.  Quick to respond and quoted us about 1/2 the price that "our" contractor (who did our kitchen) quoted us. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nannypro. Show Nannypro's posts

I would have suggested asking around in Home Depot or Lowes. There you can often find people who do painting on the "side" or as a hobby and give you good rates. Glad you found somebody!

Denise
    Nannypro.com

Sections
Shortcuts