Tree Removal and Stone Delivery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

Tree Removal and Stone Delivery

Can any one recommend a reputuable company to provide estimates for tree removal?

I am also looking for recommendations for a company to deliver stone to use rather than the standard bark mulch.

The area is Lowell/Dracut, thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Claddaugh. Show Claddaugh's posts

Re: Tree Removal and Stone Delivery

I've used M&M Trees out of Lunenburg a few times (978-582-7400). They did extensive tree removal on my property when I first moved in 3 yrs ago and after the ice storm in 2008. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them without any reservations. Their prices were very reasonable, they are quick & very thorough and just a bunch of nice guys. They recently created a Facebook page, so you can check them out there under M&M Trees.

Sorry- I don't have any recomendations for the stones. In the past I've bought the bags from Lowes and lugged them myself. I would have much rather had someone deliver!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Brown and Parsons in Chelmsford   brought the crushed rock for our long dirt driveway turn around, later cord firewood,  and cobblestones to do the border around our patio and still leave drainage.  This is back when I lived off 129 on the West side of Wilmington.  I was housesitting and did not pay the bills, but the homeowners had scouted them out as cheaper than any place but Constantines in Tyngsboro.

I would not deal with Constantines again,  since once before they were supposed to dump loam on a garden patch that had been tilled, at the end of a 60 foot driveway, right beside the house.
      They showed before 10 am for an afternoon delivery, and dumped whatever it was - like 16 cubic yards or so - in the mouth of the driveway, so 1 car could not even get off the highway, and loam had to be wheelbarrow carted 60 feet, to get it clear to bring a car in,  when they could have driven up and dumped it in the right place, just as easily.
      Then they billed for a load of gravel they had not delivered, gave me verbal garbage when I said, take it off the bill.  You did not fill the order, in spite of a week of phone calls, AFTER Billing for it.  Cancel the order.

Brown and Parsons we used repeatedly.
    Every time, they were prompt,  showed within an hour window as promised, courteous, very accomodating about what I wanted where,  no Dump and Run.  I then moved to N. Andover, and had them deliver there, pavers and firewood.  Competative prices, around the same as the local garden supply where I would have had to transport 200 concrete pavers for the same price  B and P did with delivery.  They hand stacked the pavers on a wood pallet, unasked.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dturilli. Show dturilli's posts

Highlander Tree in Melrose is a reputable and professional company. I've had great success with them. They are highly recommended!

In Response to Tree Removal and Stone Delivery:
    Can any one recommend a reputuable company to provide estimates for tree removal? I am also looking for recommendations for a company to deliver stone to use rather than the standard bark mulch. The area is Lowell/Dracut, thanks.
    Posted by Scorpio75