White couch with a dog?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

White couch with a dog?!

Scotchguard will help, especially with liquids beading up (for a limited time) instead of soaking in.� However, I don't think anything will keep a white fabric couch from getting dingy even with normal adult use let alone with a dog and kids.� It just may not be practical without a true white slip cover that you can remove and launder.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

White couch with a dog?!

Hi bigday, I posted to you this morning. Just don't know, what happened. Will try again.
    I really don't think it matters much if you choose white or light blue.They are both very delicate colors. Your Golden will not be as much ofa problem as your nieces and nephews. You can train your dog (we had aGolden once) to not jump on the furniture. The kids are a differentmatter.
    Scotch guard will definitely help somehow with spills and the like, buta white couch will never keep staying white. You can also cover it withthrows or afghans for everyday use and when you know the kids will bevisiting..
    You said you have some black leather furniture to go with it. Have youthought of an off white leather couch? Lots easier to take care of.
    Another option is to just buy a very inexpensive white couch right now(if you are so fixated on buying a white couch) and then change it whenthe children are older, without too much of a loss.
    A piece of furniture, you cannot use will just become a nuisance.

Sections
Shortcuts