All together now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

All together now

It has been since May 27 that the message boards were changed to the new forums, and their demolition team.  Previous complaints only went to the assigned tech team and coordinator/ boss.  Give Boston.com an  earful.

http://www.boston.com/help/feedback/

All these new ads ...no one to see them.   Years of posts... no adequate search, so they are inaccessible.
    Every time you get a bad search, and error message, or any othe frustration,  fill out a feedback form.  Let Boston.com know.  Wag

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

All together now

I will be glad to give them a piece of my mind!!!!  Thanks so much for the feedback site!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

All together now

Eh.  85% of the time I have something to say in a post, I can't be bothered to reply.  They killed this place.

I suppose I could go post this on the feedback board, but I don't feel like it's even worth the effort at this point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

All together now

[Quote]Eh.  85% of the time I have something to say in a post, I can't be bothered to reply.  They killed this place.

I suppose I could go post this on the feedback board, but I don't feel like it's even worth the effort at this point.[/Quote]

I agree. It's obvious at this point that they don't actually intend to fix the boards.  They haven't followed through on any of their promises, other than having the posts run in chronological order.  Big Whoop.  Until their advertisers figure out that that traffic to this site has decreased by over 75% since the 'big improvement' and pull their advertising $$$$, absolutely nothing is going to happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

All together now

I sent in my negative feedback, again.  Figures this would happen as soon as I'm engaged!