Aria Bridesmaids?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smithie02. Show smithie02's posts

Aria Bridesmaids?

Has anyone used Aria for bridesmaids' dresses? Raves or warnings?

We are considering it. I have two ladies, both have similar shapes, but one is 5'5'' and the other is 5'0'' so while everything fits my 5'5'' lady well, the 5'0'' will require serious alterations. It looks like Aria takes that into account when you order and makes it for each specific lady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smithie02. Show smithie02's posts

Aria Bridesmaids?

Thanks everyone! We are going to go to the showroom around Christmastime in Boston and if we decide to, will order them then for a September '08 wedding. I think we're going to go with Navy and then I'll just let them pick what they want. I wish Aria had their eyelet in Navy...that would make me happy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from summer07. Show summer07's posts

Aria Bridesmaids?

I second -->Brighton--> û if you can make it there itÆll be worth it to the girls to just try them on and find the right size. If a girl fits into the measurements for a particular size we found that the size chart was fairly accurate, but if anyoneÆs measurements are on the border between sizes, theyÆll tell you to order up and the dresses will be huge. This happened to 2 of my BMs. Chest size was ╜ inch over one size, other measurements were in line with the smaller size, and they told us to order up. Well the dresses for both girls came in huge, even in the chest area. One of the girls was out of state and the other was just lazy, so unfortunately they couldnÆt get into a store to try on.-->-->--> -->Other than this though I was very happy w/ the Aria dresses. The saleswoman in the -->-->Boston-->--> store is really nice and helpful (well except for the size thing). And the dresses were gorgeous in the photos.-->-->

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bell500. Show bell500's posts

Aria Bridesmaids?

Amen - Aria is the best! The colors are awesome and so vibrant in the light.

They also let you order extra fabric - my dress had a sash that matched the BM dresses. I recommend the spaghetti strap version - b/c the strapless has a band that can give anyone (even someone skinny!) a "chicken cutlet" - and the spaghetti straps don't.

Let us know how you make out!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from julper. Show julper's posts

Aria Bridesmaids?

Hi Smithie ;-) I wanted to rave about Aria as well. I wore an Aria dress for a (Smith) friend's wedding a few years ago. It was so comforatble, and fit me perfectly! The dresses are really well made, and beautiful. I recently had mine hemmed to just below the knee and I wore it as a cocktail dress on my honeymoon! So It's definitely a dress that can be worn again (depending on the style, I guess). That is great that you're picking a color and letting your BMs decide which dress. That is what my friend did when we went to Aria as well. All the dresses were long A-line, but we could pick whatever bodice we wanted. It was awesome!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kzmkrz. Show kzmkrz's posts

Aria Bridesmaids?

I wore an Aria dress in a wedding 2 years ago and LOVED it! I ordered it in a petite, as I'm just under 5'3", and it fit perfectly, no alterations needed! We wore the strapless a-line, I think style 160, in a rich red, so nice. There are so many options with them too - you can get several different colors, styles, just the sashes in different colors - and they will all still match. I would suggest going on their website and looking through their wedding albums to see how different weddings have worn them. I was going to have my ladies wear them but, great news, I found my dress last night and also found their dresses which compliment mine so well! Just a different look than the Aria.

Good luck!