AV Recommendations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

AV Recommendations

I am having a small reception - 25-30 people max - at a restaurant. I am not hiring a DJ, but will be using the Mac laptop instead.
    My issue is that I need to rent a speaker to use, but not sure where to go. I've looked online, but it seems like most of it is outside the city. I will not have a vehicle during this time so I either need somewhere that will deliver or somewhere I can get to on the T to pick it up for a Friday night. Suggestions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

AV Recommendations

I hate to have to do this, but just bumping my post. I'm five weeks out and am desperate for recommendations on this.
    Thank you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahbth. Show sarahbth's posts

AV Recommendations

I saw on the other board under so sad that you are still looking. Now I see just one small room - you may be able to buy for a Mac Laptop cheaper than rent. Bring up a www.radioshack.com screen before calling, then you can see and get specs while on the phone. Most stores they have someone who knows what they are doing. You could go pricier, but their stuff works fine, just no nice cherry cabinets. Very light. Probably start $180 and up, but you can keep them!

Radio Shack · (617) 367-5885 · 13 School St, Boston
    Radio Shack · (617) 338-1399 · 95 Summer St, Boston
    Radio Shack · (617) 262-6602 · 414 Boylston St, Boston
    Or just find out from them what you need, check rentals.

Rental place in post near the Prudential Plaza.

"My sister married at an Inn just over the Conn line, was very pleased with the service at
    http://www.meetingtomorrow.com/cms-category/boston-audio-equipment-rentals
    A place right at the Hynes Auditorium downtown that my Dad knew from someone he met DJ ing. They deal by computer and phone, and Fex Ex deliver and return, if planning from a distance."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

AV Recommendations

Thank you so much, Sarah. I really appreciate it.
    ~ Sarah

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahbth. Show sarahbth's posts

AV Recommendations

[Quote]Thank you so much, Sarah. I really appreciate it.
    ~ Sarah[/Quote]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahbth. Show sarahbth's posts

AV Recommendations

If you do not get what you need, come back, and with a location for either where you are staying (best) or venue - just section of Boston. So many stereo stores. There will be one affordable within a 2 mile cab ride.

L J. (sarahbeth was my mother's name - I used it for my wedding planning things)

Sections
Shortcuts