BDC Dottie? No pictures?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

BDC Dottie? No pictures?

When you first changed over, we could still post pictures,  though the small posting screen made it difficult to adjust their size down.
    Yesterday and today, I have been unable to post pictures from dress designer and crafts idea pictures that have always been fine.
    Although we can post links to websites, a lot of b people have restricted website access -  they can view the Globe, but many commercial sites are off limits.  Also, pictures from out own or friends' weddings, hair ideas, tablesetting linens and floral arrangements -  they are absolutely necessary.

Just when I find you can now search and get a past post and its thread -  Finally, so happy!  I find - WHAT!  NO PICTURES?  When are they coming back?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

BDC Dottie? No pictures?

BDC Dottie.
    I saw your update, and am very pleased there will be a major change coming.
    You did not mention Pictures.  We have always been able to post Pictures  from websites and our own photos (if in format from Kodak, snapfish etc.)  and this carried over with the change.
    Now it will not accept them, and when I brought up a search, previously posted ones from a month ago were all blank.  Archives kept pictures for a couple of months before this (or a couple of months after active posting.)

A wedding site with no pictures?  You are kidding, right?

Put them back.  Please.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

BDC Dottie? No pictures?

Yes!  I was so happy to be able to just copy and paste right from iPhoto on the new boards; you didn't even have to use snapfish, etc.  Now, nothing.  I've tried everything.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

BDC Dottie? No pictures?

BDC Dottie - A  brief excursion to the knot - what a sad place - tells me I should clarify my statements.
         I do not want to see cutesy pie logos and signature pictures,  designs of mens's briefs with hearts hanging on a clothesline, or any of that TRIPE.  Save that for brides who have not matured since jr. high.   a Knot specialty .

I would like to see the return of the ability to post pictures of dress models,  things relevent to the subject  of a post or thread. 
    I never  post from work, and do not use public library type computers,  but many readers and posters who do can access the Globe on Boston.com,  but not travel to links  to dress designers, florists,  magazine and e zine content .  Putting pictures up on many posts keeps everyone on your pages (make you happy)  not wandering.
         Personal notebooks of idea pictures, from hairstyles to centerpieces, have also been commonly shared.  If you look at past message boards for weddings, posts with pictures have high viewing and response rates.

One of the great things about Boston.com boards is that although any poster who wants could post a link to a bio or site,  most do not.  The forum is about the content of the posts.  If people want individual knowledge or contact,  it was always the option to blip their email,  and I believe most posters want that as an option.

Let people customize their own work stations and computer screens, and post what they want on their home refrigerators,  not do it in public.  That stuff, made up bios from already anonymous people,  is mostly fiction, and I never want to see it here.  Kind of like what goes on in a bathroom,  we all do it, but who wants to share other people's...doodles.
    Hey , do you really think there are 2 of me?  Horrible thought.   WhatawagSBNy 2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahbth. Show sarahbth's posts

BDC Dottie? No pictures?

BDCDottie,  is there any word on being able to post pictures again?  If you have addressed the issue, I missed it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

BDC Dottie? No pictures?

As with most things, the abusers influenced our decision. We didn't enable photos on this new forum because on the old one, it was abused in other sections to the point where we couldn't keep up with the monitoring we had to do. And the stuff was pretty bad, as you can imagine.

But I realize how important it is to Weddings. Let me see what we can do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahbth. Show sarahbth's posts

BDC Dottie? No pictures?

Not reading any outside lifestyle, I did not realize there was such an issue.   Of course I gave up on other areas because being nasty topped real discussion too often, so no surprise.

Weddings without visuals, though - not the same.  Dress  posts,  wedding reviews  with decorated spaces,  and idea posts  really are uninspiring without the photos.

Fight for the exception,  PLEASE.

Sections
Shortcuts