BDC Dottie - Post order

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahbth. Show sarahbth's posts

BDC Dottie - Post order

Just when the speed of loading messages was improved  by being able to access the most recent posts from the first page,  without constantly reloading to separate topic pages -
    Everything comes to a halt.  Several times 2 days ago, and again today,  posts are out of order within a thread.  If we load the second page of a post, or immediately scroll to the bottem to read a single page post - it turns out it has been listed out of chronological order.  The only way to find the post listed as most recent is to go back several posts, or a page -  the 2 things slowest on the planet (uh, forum.)
         The fact that it is inconsistent  makes it so frustrating.  We should not have to hunt for posts.
         Posts within a thread should be in order by time.
    Please have your techies start numbering posts where visible, and posting on every post  whether it is a response to .1 Original post ,  or to any other post ,  by its number.  The intelligent way it was done before the changes.

Did anyone every look at the things that did work well in the old forum,  before trying to reinvent the wheel ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

BDC Dottie - Post order

I'll get our tech folks to look at this right away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from booklover. Show booklover's posts

BDC Dottie - Post order

BDC Dottie - don't know if it's me or the new forum but I do not have that ability to "reply" to a particular message, I can only "add my comment."  When I try to reply, it makes me register, which is fine, but then nothing happens after that.

Sections
Shortcuts