Belfry Inn?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Belfry Inn?

Has anyone heard of the Belfry Inn in Sandwich?  We're thinking about checking it out, since we're planning a small wedding, but I haven't heard anything about it.  It came up on a venue search.  TIA!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnneEnow. Show AnneEnow's posts

Belfry Inn?

We went to a wedding at the Belfry Inn two years ago.  Actually, the wedding was at a little church just around the corner and the reception was in the Belfry's private dining room.  I think there were 20 people.  The food was wonderful and we stayed at the Inn.  All the rooms we saw were really nice.  It's a really great place for a reception.  The bride and groom stayed in the suite with the stained glass window (the Inn used to be a church).

We looked at having our wedding there last year, but the private dining room only seats 20-25 and we were looking for 45-50.  I think we could have reserved tables but the rest of the dining room would have remained open to the public.

We ended up having ours at the Dan'l Webster Inn down the street.  They have 4 or 5 different size function rooms including the Jarvis Room which fit 46 of us perfectly and opens to the garden.