Boss Band

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colby2000. Show Colby2000's posts

Boss Band

I am in the process of researching bands for my October 2009 wedding at The Langham. Has anyone ever heard Boss band perform live, or been to a wedding where they performed? Better yet, has anyone hired them for their wedding? Out of the 20 or so bands I have researched online, they sound most like what I am looking for. Unfortunately, I missed out on an opportunity to see them perform as I had the flu. They are not performing again until March so I'm a bit concerned that they may get booked for my date if I wait that long. If anyone has any experience with them, I would be greatly appreciative! I am realizing how overwhelming this search is becoming!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bleeble. Show bleeble's posts

Boss Band

I saw them a while back at an event and they were really good. I think they were going through some member changes, though. Not sure if it's the same people I saw. Good luck with your search.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colby2000. Show Colby2000's posts

Boss Band

Thanks for your help. They have gone through some changes, and to be honest I couldn't get answers to some of my questions from the band leader about who is the replacement, etc. For that reason, we decided to move forward with another band that I think is more of what we are looking for. They did look/sound good on the demos I was given, however I wouldn't be able to see them live and couldn't see/hear the new people, which gave me some concerns.

I hope our choice was the right one!