DJ pricing??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from June09. Show June09's posts

DJ pricing??

I just got a quote of $850 for a 5 hour reception. I have never even looked into getting a dj for anything, so I was wondering if this was a reasonable price...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

DJ pricing??

Seems very reasonable to me. I'm looking at DJs currently and it seems like the 'typical range' is from $800-$1500 from what I've seen. That would be what I've been quoted for a 5 hour reception, no frills.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

DJ pricing??

Sounds pretty good to me!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

DJ pricing??

That's a great price. When I was searching the price range was from $600 (friend of a friend) all the way up to $2500. No way in he!! I was paying $2500!!! I went with a DJ who charges $900 for 6 hours.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from June09. Show June09's posts

DJ pricing??

thanks!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhbride09. Show nhbride09's posts

DJ pricing??

I'm paying $1000 for 6 hours, so that sounds about right!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

DJ pricing??

i am paying 1250 for 6 hours, including a travel fee because I am getting married about 1.25 hours outside boston, so it seems reasonable to me!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steph0711. Show steph0711's posts

DJ pricing??

Hi!

I loved my DJ for my wedding - DJVINCE1 from PhatKat Productions. www.djvince1.com. Now, I'm a little biased as I know him on a professional basis as well with his day job - he works as a sales rep for a big Boston radio station. But, b/c of that, he is very buttoned up, organized and professional. Not to mention easy-going and nice. And, he's not "cheesy". Aside from knowing him, if he sucked, I wouldn't be on here recommending him. He even helped with the set up of the video we played during the wedding and our ceremony music for our outdoor wedding. And, you can pick all the songs to play or have him play whatever he wants. He's flexible. He'll do announcements, whatever. As a special surprise for my hubby and I, he got Gil Santos (announcer for the Pats) to make a little recording for us as part of our intro, as we met at a Pats vs. Cardinals game in AZ. Everyone at the wedding wanted to pay him to stay longer. I got a different rate, so I'm not sure what he normally charges - maybe $1100 for 6hrs? But, he is worth it! Any questions, let me know!

Stephanie

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

DJ pricing??

My sister paid $1200 and her DJ was great. No props, totally not cheesy. The only reason he played a song on their "Do not play list" was because my sister's husband forgot to give the guy the list :-) Honestly, I've never heard of anyone paying $2500 for a DJ. Maybe some of them are worth it, but I think you get a great DJ for much less.