Dumb Question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KT75. Show KT75's posts

Dumb Question

Hi Gals -
    I have a dumb question...This is the 1st month TTC again after M/C.  So I used an OPK to just see if O was the same from before M/C and it was.  So I have always been regular (including the 1st period ofter D&C) but this month I am late (only a few days).  I O'd the same day this month as I did the month that we got BFP before.  I took a test Sunday and it was BFN.  My question is if you are O'ng at the same time every month, is it still normal to not get your periods on schedule?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Dumb Question

I think you're asking if there's variation in the luteal phase (after you o). It can vary by a few days, but it shouldn't be over 16 days post-o. I've gone from 12-15 days post-o. If it is over 16 days and you're still getting a BFN, I'd ask the doctor what that means. HTH

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KT75. Show KT75's posts

Dumb Question

Thanks RHM that is helpful info.  I am 14 days past O now and I decided that it AF does not come by tonight I will take another test tmo morning.  Tmo is my bday and I'd like to either celebrate BFP or have a nice drink at dinner to try and relax.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Dumb Question

I don't know if I'd want to test on my b'day - I couldn't deal with a possible BFN on top of turning a year older (but that's just me). Do what's right for you. If you get a BFN tomorrow and no AF, I'd ask the doctor what that means. Not sure if you remember, but I think I did that one month (I panicked when I was at 15DPO w/no AF) and when I was on my way to the doctor, AF showed up on the bus. Hope it's neither of these and you get the BFP!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KT75. Show KT75's posts

Dumb Question

I am making myself sick this week thinking about this.  I had major major pms over the weekend and I called the dr Monday as I had never had PMS prior to M/C.  The nurse said that its very normal and hormones are still getting back to normal levels after M/C.  So now between the PMS and being late w/a BFN already I just want to know one way or the other what the heck is going on.  I may even get one during work today so I can try and relax.....Ugh

Also, it would totally be my luck to head to the dr's and geting AF on the way!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Dumb Question

I know it's nerve-wracking, especially after your m/c. I'm sure your hormones are playing a big part in AF's delayed arrival. Hang in there!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KT75. Show KT75's posts

Dumb Question

Went and bought a test to take tmo morning - came back and AF arrived - Grrrr.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Dumb Question

KT75, sorry AF has arrived.  Just so you know.  I was alway sooo regular.  After my D&C my periods were kind of all over the place.  It takes a little bit.  I am now back to 28 days.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KT75. Show KT75's posts

Dumb Question

Thanks cool - I heard that from Bizz too -- odd I got AF exactly 4 weeks after D&C so I thought that I got lucky and would stay regular.  I guess that I'll stick with OPK's for the next few months to try and figure the cycles out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Dumb Question

kt, sorry to hear that AF arrived. She's a winner, isn't she?! Here's hoping for a regular cycle and a BFP for next month.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Dumb Question

As I was reading this thread I was really hoping it would end in a BFP.  Sorry!

Went to have my u/s and had the most pathetic follicles yet.  What is up with that?  I am hoping that something grows over the next couple of days!

We forge ahead...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Dumb Question

luckinlife, I'm trying to remember what it is you're doing this month. Is it injections? If it is, can't they increase the dosage so your follies get much bigger?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KT75. Show KT75's posts

Dumb Question

luckinlife - thinking good thoughts for you that the next couple of days treat you well!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Dumb Question

Sorry to hear about the follicles luckinlife...  How many did you say you had last month?  How many mg's of the medication do they currently have you on?

You never know though, things could change over the next few days. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Dumb Question

Hi everyone.  I am really getting injected here.  300 mg (may be mcg I can't remember) of follistim.  Last month I had two follies.
    I am on pretty high doses - probably not max but close.
    Wake up ovaries! :)

Are you feeling well Blushing??
    The fact that you are peeing more often is a good sign!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Dumb Question

Hi luckinlife-

I hope there's a turnaround with your ovaries in the next few days...  Are you on to the next step if this doesn't work?  What is the next step for you? 

I'm feeling well, nothing really different yet.  I'm still getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom...  Not use to that!  I'm also very bloated, but the nurse said that this was due to the IVF treatment I had a few weeks ago and the bloating will actually go down. 

I went in today for another blood test...  They want to make sure my pregnancy hormones are increasing now. 

Sections
Shortcuts