Exchange Conference Center - Maximum Capacity?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALS76. Show ALS76's posts

Hi everyone. I'm in the process of looking at and choosing a reception venue. We are narrowing it down and one of our remaining options is the Exchange Conference Center in the seaport area.

We really like the space, but I am concerned about the maximum capacity. The coordinator that we spoke with said that they could fit about 16 tables total (about 128 people). That number is right about where we would expect our guest count to be, give or take a few. We would have a dj and would not have a buffet, so she said that it would all fit. The problem is, as they add tables, the dance floor gets smaller.

If anyone has had their reception at the ECC, how many people did you have? I'm just not sure if I want to count on the maxium capacity and then have it feel cramped.

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

I don't know the answer to your question, but I know a lady who posts frequently on the knot recently got married there recently, so you might want to post your question over there, if you don't get responses here. good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhigs. Show dhigs's posts

hi, I booked the ECC for next summer and I am not sure I would go much more over 100 guests. However, we do plan on doing buffet and not seated dinner...Im not sure this helps much, but I see your dilemma.

When are you planning on having your wedding? there is always the outdoor space for people to flow into if it is nice out.

Sections
Shortcuts