GET RID OF MICHAEL VICK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

GET RID OF MICHAEL VICK

i am a huge football fan and WAS a fan of mike vick -- i am so disgusted by this whole thing -- i think they should do what they did to those poor animals to these men nevermind kicking him off the team

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

GET RID OF MICHAEL VICK

football players are bad

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

GET RID OF MICHAEL VICK

he has deined any involvement but the indictment clearly indictes that he was personally involved -- his career should be over and he should end up in jail with the other sick sob's

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

GET RID OF MICHAEL VICK

Suspended?? How about locked up for a long time in a cage the size of the ones those dogs were in. The whole thing makes me sick !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

GET RID OF MICHAEL VICK

he has officially been suspended - but with pay - and godell asked that no disciplinary action be taken till he is done with his investigation --

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

GET RID OF MICHAEL VICK

He's from such a nice family. Remember his brother Marcus is a thug who got thrown off his college team. Yes, the legal system says Mike is innocent (at this time) but if you heard or saw the indictment and all the charges being brought against him you want to give him the same treatment he gave to his dogs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

GET RID OF MICHAEL VICK

i'm a dog lover -- can't even stand to see the trucks that bring the dogs to wonderland to race -- don't believe in that racing stuff either -- i think they should do to him what he did to the dogs -- no mercy

Sections
Shortcuts