good article?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2007/08/01/why_people_have_sex_it_feels_good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

What is that? To make someone jealous?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

So much anger from a quiet man? What's the problem?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

I think it's sad that many women feel compelled to have sex just to please their partner. Like it's some kind of chore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

No axe to grind here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

good article?

I think that has more to do with not having a healthy perception of sex, i.e. sex is dirty or bad or a good girl should not enjoy sex. I personally am more conservative and am what one might consider a "good girl", that is I don't have sex in casual relationships BUT in a healthy relationship that I am happy in I enjoy sex, want it all the time, am not afraid to state that I do and definitely do not view at as some chore! LOL. If someone is feeling sex is a chore and just something they do to please their partner maybe they should find a new partner, i.e. someone that motivates them to WANT to have sex and enjoys having sex with their partner because it feels good for everyone involved not to mention in a relationship it brings 2 people closer!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

good article?

Guy, your a closet dirty girl.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

good article?

I am being realistic. I have NEVER felt sex was a chore, even in my marriage when I was married. I enjoyed it and if I wasn't in the mood for it, we didn't have it. I have never had sex with anyone just because I felt it was part of my wifely or girlfriend duties. I know there are a lot out there that do find it a chore but I tend to think I am not the minority in the way I think either. I don't agree with your shopping or eating analogy. Sex is not a neccassity to live. It is an optional activity or pleasure we enjoy, one does not go cold or hungry if they don't have sex. Your analogy doesn't really make sense here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

good article?

Hey you know what they say, a lady in the street and a #### in the bedroom....LMAO. Nothing wrong with enjoying sex, I do it in the confines of a committed relationship and only with someone who is worthy of it. Not out sharing it or giving it out for free.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

So what, do I dare ask, is your number one reason?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

good article?

I'm not lying. But do know, it was very rare that I wouldn't be on board for having sex either. I have a very healthy opinion of sex and sex in a relationship so it's not like my husband was being "neglected" so to speak so if there happen to be one night I was not in the mood, it really was not a big deal. And no, I've never stared at the ceiling for the sake of just doing it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

good article?

I don't know me, so how do you explain yourself to somehow that doesn't know you. I like sex, enjoy it so there has never been an issue when in a relationship. It's very rare that I have not wanted to have sex at the same time as my significant other so I'm not lying when I say I have never just done it for the sake of my s/o and stared at the ceiling. I have a very healthy opinion of sex and enjoy it so for me it has never been about just doing it for the sake of pleasing someone else and my not wanting to do it. It is what it is. If your mindset is different than you can't relate to mine and that's cool, but I can't relate to your's either.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

good article?

that should actually say "you" don't know me...lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

I don't know what you're talking about...I am perfect.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

"Go get her"?,...What does that mean??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

Oh...nevermind...I got it. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer sometimes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

good article?

Jess, how is everything going?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

good article?

Joe, that didn't take you long. Someone is a big fan of the Calm. Join the club.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

Very well Calm...and you? We were discussing the article on the reasons why people have sex. Yours was not in there..."when the wind blows".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

good article?

Calmdown fans:

Joetwelvepack fans:

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

good article?

Jess, I am very picky.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

good article?

Soup, I was too busy getting myself ready for Age of Love.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

good article?

Betty, speaking of stalking, did you know that 97% of your posts are about me? Join the posse of people who follow the Calm.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

good article?

Yummy...I love a man in uniform! Thank you BB !