Good luck NorthernLights!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

I hope your day is fantastic and can't wait to hear about it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

thanks!! you get your day next week while I'm in sunny Florida and I hope it's wonderful if I don't get a chance to tell you :-). I took today and tommorow off of work to get some last minute things done like packing, laundry, relaxing and dropping stuff off at the reception place. Hopefully once it's all over my mom will calm down with all the phone calls lol. Can't believe it's here already.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Northern! for some reason I thought you were next week! I hope you have the best day ever!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

WOW! NorthernLights its your turn!
    Have so much fun and enjoy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Good luck and enjoy! Don't be a stranger now that you're done planning :o)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Good luck, Northern!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

[Quote]Good luck and enjoy! Don't be a stranger now that you're done planning :o)[/Quote]

Don't worry, I'll still be around. Couldn't leave you girls :-) you guys have been awsome helping me plan all this. thank you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Congrats Northern, have a wonderful day, as I am sure you will! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful fall day!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

Much happiness to you!
    And stop ad smell the roses several times along the way

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

I was driving down a back road on Saturday thinking what a gorgeous day she had for the wedding.

Sections
Shortcuts