I give up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

I give up

I can't see any posts, and I'm pulling out my hair.

To those of you already on the knot, I'll see you there in three days.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

I give up

I think they are saving our posts and approving them or something because anytime I write something it says "save successful" and then a couple hours later it appears.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I give up

You sure? I left for the knot and came back because it stunk over there too. At least I know people here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CityGirl07. Show CityGirl07's posts

I give up

I'm becoming more and more a fan of the knot. I particularly like the boards in the month of your wedding...especially for me because it's so soon that people are really focused...not a ton of OT stuff like on some of the other boards. Like anywhere, you kind of have to wade through stuff. I do agree their format is less than ideal as well, but it's faster and I can always see what I post!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from helpplz. Show helpplz's posts

I give up

I'm usually on the knot now because this board is soo slow and it takes forever to post things. There are way more people on the knot. I think they do screen what we write cause it does say, successfully saved. B dot com doesn't care. We tried to express our concerns when they first started changing things.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gizzer. Show gizzer's posts

I give up

Check out the post entitled hypothetical question.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ralphluv. Show ralphluv's posts

I give up

i'm not putting my email out there for them to have...if you have the link, post it...

:)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

I give up

I just went to the wedding channel boards yesterday and saw it's been totally deserted.

It appears that I can see posts today, but I also haven't been here since yesterday. Maybe nobody has posted in a while. Who knows. I hope it gets fixed here, because I want to stay. I just don't know how much patience I have.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from eurogirl. Show eurogirl's posts

I give up

Weddingbee has a local Boston board, too. It's just frustrating that searching for info has become so difficult! I'm glad I got married right before the switch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshinemrs. Show sunshinemrs's posts

I give up

See you at the Knot after my 3 day waiting period.
    I've had it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshinemrs. Show sunshinemrs's posts

I give up

ARRGUGHGH!

I've had it.

See you at the Knot in 3 days!