I hate this forum!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

I hate this forum!!

Anyone else? I keep getting "done but with error" messages, it tells me i make a post then i cant see it so i have no idea if i actually posted or not, my name changed, i cant tell who replied to who, and i cant tell how many new posts are on a subject since i last viewed it.

boston.com, change it back to the way it was!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SummerWed09. Show SummerWed09's posts

I hate this forum!!

I am not a fan of this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladedah14. Show ladedah14's posts

I hate this forum!!

Please bring back the search feature!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BE2Be. Show BE2Be's posts

I hate this forum!!

I'm trying to figure out how it will tell me where I last left off in a post.  I don't want to have to re-read all the old comments just to get to the new ones.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

I hate this forum!!

This BLOWS.  My old posts are under a different name, can't go back and edit, can't search, can't tell if I've read a discussion or not, posts aren't appearing.  NICE.  Excellent job, per usual. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

I hate this forum!!

Hey BDC:

cat

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

I hate this forum!!

haha, like that picture!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ralphluv. Show ralphluv's posts

I hate this forum!!

I also think it's sad when you post something and it says, "No replies."  Seeing 0 wasn't as sad...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sher. Show sher's posts

I hate this forum!!

i hate that the main page has "most active" and not most recent! now i have to click into every category to see if there are any new posts? as much as we like to help and argue and help some more i don;t think any of us have time to click on a category, browse the new postings, reply, refresh, go back a page click the next category and start all over again! i'm all for improvement but this is not one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from octoberlove. Show octoberlove's posts

I hate this forum!!

Yeah, this is stupid set-up.  I had said I wouldn't be back after my wedding, and I don't visit as often as I used to, but now it's too much trouble. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 300dpi. Show 300dpi's posts

I hate this forum!!

another annoying feature that i have noticed you have to scroll back to the top of the page after reading in order everyones comments to skip to the next page

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2007BrideToBe. Show 2007BrideToBe's posts

I hate this forum!!

And why are our names, dates and number of posts so messed up?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RoomDoctor. Show RoomDoctor's posts

I hate this forum!!

Add me to the Ranks of the Discontented.

Millicent-2, indeed.

As if there could ever be another Milly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

I hate this forum!!

[Quote]Add me to the Ranks of the Discontented.

Millicent-2, indeed.

As if there could ever be another Milly.[/Quote]

As if there could ever be another Milly.   Impossible!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

I hate this forum!!

I don't like the new forum, either.  i can't figure out how to "edit" if the need be.

what was boston.com thinking?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rossigirl. Show rossigirl's posts

I hate this forum!!

I hate the fact that whenever I click into read a different thread it takes 20-25 seconds to fully load the page so I can actually READ what I want to read.

This new site is lousy, poor choice by boston.com

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara11. Show sara11's posts

I hate this forum!!

I agree, this is horrible!      I'm on these boards because I hate the set up on the Knot. and I am helping with the planning for my 2nd sister's wedding.   (Myself and two sisters - this is the 3rd wedding in 3 years for my family!)     

It seems like there are pop-up ad's all over the place, including in between our actual postings.....  What's up with that ?     I hate those banner ads - its like going to the movies and getting a 'commercial' during the Previews.    

And whats with all those question marks? 

B.com could not leave well enough alone ?

Urgh.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GRX2008. Show GRX2008's posts

I hate this forum!!

I'm sure it will get better everyone, they probably have to work out the kinks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I hate this forum!!

[Quote]I'm sure it will get better everyone, they probably have to work out the kinks.[/Quote]

I don't know it doesn't look very promising.  It is funny how when they sent the email and first took down the boards for the revamp they prominately said tell us what you think.  Now just try and find that section...good luck.  This was not a successful migration at all, and they have had several days to fix it.  Yes some of it has been a weekend but when you do this type of migration you can expect to work the weekend, at least in my job we do.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshinemrs. Show sunshinemrs's posts

I hate this forum!!

Boooooooo!  Boooooooo! Booooooo!
    The "new and improved" forum stinks. 
    It takes forever to load and then forever again to resort each individual topic to view as the most recently replied.

Give me the "old and worse" forum!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sher. Show sher's posts

I hate this forum!!

please be sure to post feedback to b.com for this disasterous change. too bad they are going to loose so many posters. who has the time to click each category heading, then each subject and then re-read every post? my usual 5 -10 minute glance has turned to a half hour and i only looked at the ettiquette board! i don't have that extra time for this format!

http://www.boston.com/help/feedback/
    or e-mailing feedback@boston.com

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bm0505. Show bm0505's posts

I hate this forum!!

Don't like it either!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonelle44. Show jonelle44's posts

I hate this forum!!

i hate it too. There is a post that has my name as the OP and I didn't start it. So unless my sister signed on as me somehow I have no idea where that came from.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

I hate this forum!!

I have to agree this i much more difficult! Mine posted twice because I got the error and now I can't delete it!

What happened to the delete and edit options?!?!?!?!?!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

I hate this forum!!

AND WHY IS MY FONT SO SMALL!!! I have changed it!!!