identfication game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

identfication game

is this a recent or semi-recent photo - cause i imagine that the parents of these kids really would rather it not be here

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

identfication game

i hate photo's of myself -- i always say i either take a terrible picture or i'm dellusional -- anyway, if someone posted my picture on anything anywhere i'd have a fit - but if they posted my kids picture - young kids like this -- anywhere - i'd hunt them down

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

identfication game

Lukes, why is this picture here? I am a little slow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonvlad. Show bostonvlad's posts

identfication game

Privacy? What privacy? Anyone can pull all you credit history, you name and address is a public info (check your town's website). Forget about your privacy. Quite frankly I don't understand what�so horrible�if someone finds your picture on-line. If someone's looking for you, he'll find you with or without a picture-->-->

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonvlad. Show bostonvlad's posts

identfication game

-->�-->I guess I wasn't clear. �What I mean was if someone's looking for you, it does it matter whether or not your info and picture�are on Google. There are many other ways to find you. So, if your pic is on-line I wouldn�t worry about it-->-->

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

identfication game

i don't know - country girl is looking for this guy - don't know if its a long lost love, relative, level 3 sex offender or what -- i just don't think the kids pictures should be up there without the parents permission

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

identfication game

I agree, I think this picture should be taken down. I doubt the parents of these children have approved it being posted. I think country lady should give it a rest anyway. If it's meant to be , she''ll meet him again.

Sections
Shortcuts