Inexpensive Florist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gizzer. Show gizzer's posts

Inexpensive Florist

Check out your local supermarket.  I'm getting my flowers from the Stop & Shop near where I'm getting married in western mass.  I'm getting 2 huge floral arrangements, my bouquet, bouquet for MOH,  4 bridesmaids' bouquets, 2 corsages for  mom and fmil, and  6 bouts  for $525.  Mainly roses, with a little stephanotis and some spider mums.

There are some older posts about other folks getting their flowers from supermarkets, if you can figure out how to do a search on the new  set-up here.  I haven't figured it out yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhbride09. Show nhbride09's posts

Inexpensive Florist

I've heard great things about Stop and Shop too.   You would just need to find someone to deliver them to your  bridal party and  ceremony/reception venue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 9.6.08. Show 9.6.08's posts

Inexpensive Florist

Check out Lyndsey Loring:  www.lyndseyloringdesigns.com

She is doing my wedding this September, and my MOH's this August.  She is based out of NH, but will travel to MA for a fee.  Her prices were way cheaper than anyone else I got a quote from, even including the delivery fee.

Our total cost is less than $1K for 10 bouts, 3 BM bouquets, my bouquet, mom corsages, 10 centerpeices, two alter arrangements, an aisle runner and flowers in each napkin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Inexpensive Florist

http://www.the-tangled-web.net/index2.php?v=v1

I second Jen of Tangled Web!  I have her booked for my wedding next year.  She is the only florist I met with so I guess I don't have a comparison, but I felt like she really listened and understood what I wanted.  I get excited every time I read the quote with all the details for the bouquets and centerpieces!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonskigirl. Show bostonskigirl's posts

Inexpensive Florist

try Exotic Flowers. I am having a large party too and they indicated that as long as I would work with them as to types of flowers (i.e. no orchids) then they would stay in my price range. 

I also like the thought of doing every other table with a floral centerpiece and the "other" tables with something different- fruit baskets or candles etc.... there are lots of cute ideas out there.... check out www.stylemepretty.com for some inspiration.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from karsul. Show karsul's posts

Inexpensive Florist

I agree, call Lyndsey Loring!

She did the flowers for my May wedding and they were so beautiful!
    We got bridal bouqet, 2 BM bouquets, 2 Jr Bm bouquets, 2 corsages, 6 bouts, aisle petals, cake petals, and 14 centerpiecs for $1,150 and that included roses and peonies, which are both pricey flowers.

She will work with any budget though, just tell her what you need and how much you can spend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rossigirl. Show rossigirl's posts

Inexpensive Florist

Try the Roche Bros. on Route 138 in Easton.  RB has been mentioned as a good supermarket florist in previous posts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbilodeau. Show dbilodeau's posts

Inexpensive Florist

Sandy Tannozzini is doing my flowers and she cannot be beat!  She does a great job and her prices are unbelievable.  She has done all the arrangements for my corporate functions at work, and they are amazing!  Her phone number is 508-331-6159

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

Inexpensive Florist

have you thought of roche brothers???  i've used their catering, but not their flowers.  i heard rave reviews on their flowers.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rosiet. Show rosiet's posts

Inexpensive Florist

I used Kabloom in wellesley.  They did an incredible job, and really worked with us to keep with in our budget AND have all the flowers that I wanted.  I think the woman that helped me was margaret, but she was really wonderful. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakehousegirl. Show Lakehousegirl's posts

Inexpensive Florist

[Quote]http://www.the-tangled-web.net/index2.php?v=v1

I second Jen of Tangled Web!  I have her booked for my wedding next year.  She is the only florist I met with so I guess I don't have a comparison, but I felt like she really listened and understood what I wanted.  I get excited every time I read the quote with all the details for the bouquets and centerpieces![/Quote]

I third Jen from The Tangled Web.  She just did my wedding on June 21st and I LOVED her work and she was such a pleasure to work with, my centerpieces are below:

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Inexpensive Florist

[Quote]I third Jen from The Tangled Web.  She just did my wedding on June 21st and I LOVED her work and she was such a pleasure to work with, my centerpieces are below:
    [/Quote]

WOW!!  What beautiful flowers!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mulli31. Show mulli31's posts

Inexpensive Florist

I second Annette Rinaldi for flowers, very reasonably priced, very good quality, and very friendly service.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mollysmum. Show mollysmum's posts

Inexpensive Florist

I guess I will be the fourth to say Jen from The Tangled Web.  She did my wedding last year and I really liked her work.  We had about 25 centerpieces, 2 BM bouquets, the bridal bouquet, flowers for moms, his grandmother, both godmothers, the flower girls, our officiant and my sister-in-law as well as bouts for all the guys (11 in total).  We also had a vase of roses on the alter as a remembrance for those not in attendance...Our price was around $1800. 
    She was great to work with and the flowers were so pretty!! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from somervillegirl. Show somervillegirl's posts

Inexpensive Florist

I am using annette Rinaldi for my wedding. I priced out several florists, and she is great to work with, and realy vas great vision, she workd from her home so she is a lot less expensive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from steph0711. Show steph0711's posts

Inexpensive Florist

[Quote]

have you thought of roche brothers??? i've used their catering, but not their flowers. i heard rave reviews on their flowers.

[/Quote] I second Roche Bros. - used the Marshfield store - Diane. She was very easy to work with and I think she has 20 years experience. I showed her a ton of pictures of what I wanted and envisioned - and they were perfect! I had 6 bouquets, 14 low 8" square centerpieces (roses and fuji mums), decoration for arch, 6 pails with flowers for aisle, flower girl basket and petals and flowers for parents with delivery to 3 locations and set-up and taxes - $1800. I thought they came out great. I originally was looking at spending well over $3K for more "design", which is fine. But, I think Diane got the design. Plus, people only remember your flowers for that day and you want it to look nice, yes. But, think back to a wedding you went to 2 years ago - do you remember the flowers? I honestly don't remember what the flowers looked for weddings I've been in! Why spend all that money. But, that is just my opinion. You have to cut corners somewhere sometimes. If anyone wants pics, let me know! (although, I'm still waiting for the photographers pics).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JodiD. Show JodiD's posts

Inexpensive Florist

I used Merriweathers in Raynham. Lee was a joy to work with and the cost was just right and my flowers were absolutley fantastic. here's my bouquet...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from starbuckslas. Show starbuckslas's posts

Inexpensive Florist

I would love to recommend my florist.. Evans in Peabody. She did such amazing work. My flowers came in under 2k. I had my bouquet, 1 MOH, 3 bridesmaids, 2 mom corsages 2 huge altar baskets , 5 bouts for the guys and 12 tables.. links are of my flowers

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff238/starbuckslas/134919-20081104145313109209.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff238/starbuckslas/134919-20081104145319898027.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff238/starbuckslas/n525631695_1423807_5483.jpg