Kind of OT - I need a good arm workout!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 300dpi. Show 300dpi's posts

i quickly looked on shape.com and found this Shapes Total Body Wedding Workout

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

Does your gym offer a boxing class?� I am talking boxing-boxing, not cardio boxing.� I took one before our wedding and my arms never looked better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghotieyes. Show ghotieyes's posts

I would totally take a boxing class to work on my arms, because I find weights repetitive and tedious. But on second thought, getting punched out a week before my wedding would probably not be a great idea. Rock-climbing 1x a week for 8 weeks really built up my forearm muscles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prettyprincess. Show prettyprincess's posts

Front and side raises.
    bicep curls (use one of the curl benches for this so you can lift more on a straight bar)
    tricep kickbacks
    shoulder presses
    lat pulldowns (for the back but it will help if you are wearing strapless or backless)
    chest presses
    rows
    overhead press
    bent over rows

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from booklover. Show booklover's posts

Ditto on the push-ups.� I also do tricep-dips on a bench, 3 sets of 20 each.� Just sit on the edge of a bench or chair with your hands on the bench on either side of your butt - scooch off the bench keeping your hands there, and "dip" down a few inches, then back up.� Really works the triceps.If you haven't really been working your arms, pay close attention to your form and don't overwork them.� This can lead to tendonitis, which is very painful.

Sections
Shortcuts