lack of sex drive

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

lack of sex drive

It may. She should speak to her gynecologist/internist about it. There may be other formulas or maybe you could try another birth control method.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

lack of sex drive

Although come to think of it, not having sex IS a very reliable birth control method (just kidding).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

lack of sex drive

Any theories about that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

i have a friend who says that marriage worked when people lived to be 40 or 45 -- not eighty -- maybe it has to do with that -- i just think (and its the reason I never married before) people grow apart -- you can't promise to love someone forever -- also, many people just are always looking for something better than they have -- i don't understand that myself -- i understand the lust factor and wanting to have some new excitement, etc. but if you love someone you aren't looking for something better - maybe just somethign different -- i don't know -- i think marriage is really hard -- i believe in all the people i know i only know of one marriage that really works --

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

well eg was asking about� theories about marriages -- we don't agree on much anyway - its not a big deal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

have you discussed it with her?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

lack of sex drive

maybe she dose like yours.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

ok - so does she just say no when you ask for it more frequently -- have you tried new things - toys, etc. - has she spoken to her doctor about a new pill -- in any event, your sexual compatability doesn't seem to be too great -- you may want to rethink this relationship pretty quickly if something doesn't change soon --

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

come again?� in english please

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

that wouldn't surprise me at all -- women are very tough on themselves (each other too sometimes) -- and yes we need foreplay but there's nothing wrong with that

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

lack of sex drive

If you've told her you are not happy, what has she done with this information?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

lack of sex drive

Generally women don't feel bad about themselves unless someone or something makes them feel that way. It certainly�wouldn't turn me off from sex unless my partner made a negative comment. And we need foreplay. If a guy doesn't want to take the time for it - that is a turn off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

lack of sex drive

Scauma, I agree my brother. Women are their own worst critics. Tru is out of it if she says a woman does not think about their bodies unless you run up to them and tap them on the shoulder and tell them they are pudgy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

lack of sex drive

See - this is exaclty what I mean. We have men telling us how we are supposed to feel about ourselves, our bodies, sex ect.....

You men think they know what is in our heads. Of course we think about our bodies, but I highly doubt it's the #1 turn off for women. It's just some article some guy wrote to blame it on us.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

lack of sex drive

you MUST tell this to another poster, SAMEASITEVERWAS.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

tru, i really do think that lots of women have issues with their own bodies -- i mean we have all sorts of eating disorders and what not, women thinking they are suppose to look like they are 10-12 year olds -- i'm just saying that i do think some women have have an uncomfortable time looking at their bodies -- some for reasons that are valid and some not -- and yes part of it is society - but i think women have more body issues than men -- but i don't think anybody should be blaming anybody for anything - its just an individual thing -

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

lack of sex drive

Goodness, you think it is even amongst men and women with body image issues? I think the Dove Girls could lose a few pounds.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

same would not believe it -- he just can't get pass the chubby/fat/weight thing -- i'm sure it goes way back in his psychy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

they don't have body issues - otherwise they wouldn't do the ads --

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

lack of sex drive

where do you come up w this stuff?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

lack of sex drive

maybe you need to do more diving.� no seriously, i see major problems.good luck.� bj's off the menu?� tell her she doesn't have to swallow.did i say that?i would venture to say that it won't be long before you're that guy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

well i wouldn't suggest he cheat - but he is certainly entitled to a sex life with a little more pizzaz than what he has - so its up to him to settle for this�or to say sorry but this doesn't cut it for me and bow out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

wow -- i'm an enigma or something (lol-joking) -- bj's are not my favorite thing -- probably my least favorite -- but you don't know any girls who swallow?� wow -- and why is it disrespectful if she doesn't mind?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

lack of sex drive

why?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

lack of sex drive

no - you are having trouble reading again?�re-read please.