Online wedding dress?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheaper. Show cheaper's posts

Online wedding dress?

Anyone have any experience with online dress makers? I'm considering getting a dress from a site called Bargian-Brides.com, but can't find it listed on the Better Business Bureau or any online reviews.

Has anyone heard of this company, or any other reputable online companies which make custom gowns?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notoriousabe00. Show notoriousabe00's posts

Online wedding dress?

I just bought a dress on Ebay....I know sounds crazy right.á The dress actually came directly from China, so all I saw before buying it was the picture (which I loved) and I wrote several emails back and forth between myself and the woman "making" the dress.á I ended up getting a dress (I bid $9.95) and with the shipping ($150) and insurance ($20), I ended up paying $180 total.á The only thing was I had to have someone take my measurements.á The woman in China told me I'd get the dress in four weeks.ááI ended up getting the dress in the mail in 2 weeks and even better the dress fit perfectly and the material was amazing!! So, yes, I'd vote for getting one on-line, but I can only attest to getting it from the woman I bought from...I would email her in the morning and receive a response back in just hours from her, amazing service and like I said the dress fits perfectly!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notoriousabe00. Show notoriousabe00's posts

Online wedding dress?

The person that I went through to buy the dress off ebay was directly from China.á I had an amazing experience with the woman as did many others.á Before bidding on the dress I read her reviews and her rating was at a 98.5% and after I was psyched with my purchase, I scored her well and her rating went up to a 99%.á The woman's email address is:á hongzhong2233@yahoo.com.cnáThe woman's website on ebay is: áhttp://stores.ebay.com/trade-wedding-dressáI started my bid at $9.95 and won the dress at that price.á The shipping was the expensive part, $150 with insurance being extra...the total cost though was less than $200.á I went to my normal tailor and she was the one who gave me my measurements to send to the dress maker.á So, make sure you get your measurements done correctly and you shouldn't have to tailor the dress when it comes.áGood Luck, hope this is helpful!á :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notoriousabe00. Show notoriousabe00's posts

Online wedding dress?

I loved the idea of a dress for a total of $200 and I found the same dress onáthe Watters and Watters website....and I'm sure it was upwards of $800 or more if I got it directly from them.á I am a size 2 and so I didn't want to have to pay over $800 for a dress and then an additional amount for crazy tailoring...so I'm a happy camper.If you read the dress maker's reviews, I think it will sell you too.á Only 2 people out of a ton of reviewers said they were dissatisfied because of color.á The dress i ordered came in the exact color and material as the picture depicted.á

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

Online wedding dress?

How much research were you able to do on this seller before buying?

I see how many auctions she has listed and I'm having visions of little kids being forced to sew knock-off wedding gowns for pennies a week.á Hopefully I'm wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notoriousabe00. Show notoriousabe00's posts

Online wedding dress?

I went to my tailor and got a dress bag from her, she didn't mind and was psyched to see how the dress looked after she took all my measurements.á I'm sure you can get a dress bag on-line too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notoriousabe00. Show notoriousabe00's posts

Online wedding dress?

I'm onáa really tight budget too!á If you have any ideas let me know.á Since we're on a tight budget and I love flowers,áI plan on ordering my flowers (sunflowers) wholesale and setting up my own flower arrangements for the tables etc...also only doing the men's flowers through a florist and having myself and bridesmaids carry simpler arrangements.

Sections
Shortcuts