OT- HI ALL!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from clm77. Show clm77's posts

OT- HI ALL!!!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop in to say hello to any of the 'old timers' who are still around and remember me! Congratulations too to all the more recent brides who've come through or are still planning.

I often think of you all and hope everyone is doing well!

Seems like the format here has changed dramatically.

If anyone feels like getting in touch, feel free to email me any time at:

clmistal at excite dot com

I'd love to hear from everyone (any more get togethers I've missed??) but I must continue to stay away from the boards for the sake of my productivity :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

OT- HI ALL!!!

Hey CLM! A bunch of us have taken over the Wedding Channel boston boards if you want to pop in and say hello there. The new format here sux and some of us have given u[. How is you MIL doing? How's business and the racing team? good to see you back even if it's briefly :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

OT- HI ALL!!!

Great to hear from you. I miss a lot of th old timers who've drifted elsewhere or can't get their messages posted - ugh - this revision isn't working. Don't disrupt your productivity, just pick a lunch hour a week and catch up. You're one of the good ones.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

OT- HI ALL!!!

Hey, clm!! Good to hear from you. I'm hanging in with these boards...as cruddy as they are (the boards, not the girls!).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

OT- HI ALL!!!

well, this is the nicest thing that's happened to me all day, seeing your post!!!!

I think about you and wonder how you're doing, too! If I can get my home email up and running again, I'll be in touch! We're doing great - I love summer!

How have you been able to break the habit? The new format is making it much easier, but I'm still addicted!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

OT- HI ALL!!!

hi clm **waiving** these new boards suck. i've found myself drifting away as a result. i'm still looking for a job, and there's nothing out there....the good ole' unemployment ran out a month ago and they're real *fill in the blank here* about getting the extensions up & running..from what i'm hearing, they had to "rewrite their whole computer program" again. i don't see how it takes 2+ months to write a computer program..but then again, that is me.

nice that you posted, clm!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from clm77. Show clm77's posts

OT- HI ALL!!!

Thanks ladies! I do miss the little community that was so nice and strong here!

To those who were wondering, my mother in law passed away in January. She fought very hard and made it through Christmas, her birthday, New Year's, and my husband's birthday before she passed.

Although the season started with a tragedy when one of our drivers (and my driver's best friend) was killed at the first race of the year, the race team is doing *phenomenal* since then. Our primary car has won 5 races this season and 7 of the last 14 total. We're leading the championship points for the series and have just brought out our second car with a new team driver who finished 4th in his first race. And for the record, Randy is still single and I'm still desperately seeking a cool chick for him. Must LOVE racing. Send applications to the email above! :)
    victorylane.jpg picture by clbertrand

Many happy thoughts for laryan in the job search!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TalBev12. Show TalBev12's posts

OT- HI ALL!!!

Okay I will try this again...I posted last night, and over 12 hours later it still isn't here. I have been away from the boards for a little while myself. I have a new job that I started last summer, where I don't have as much down time. Factor in a 9 month old and my softball team and that doesn't leave me much time. I hope you all are doing well and you will see me giving my 2 cents from time to time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

OT- HI ALL!!!

Hi CLM!! So nice to hear from you! I was literally going to start a post last week titled "Where did CLM go??" but I figured with this crappy new set-up no one would reply.

So sorry to hear of your loss - I hope you and your DH and his family are doing well. Glad to hear that racing is going so well! Sounds exciting.

Sections
Shortcuts