Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

OT - Horrors, A Typed Thank you

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahbth. Show sarahbth's posts

����� I seem to be at least half asleep all the time, a� typical state for a nursing Mommy.� I can't believe�our babies are a week old.��Our �little girl lost a little� weight at first but overall has gained an ounce.� Our son has gained 5 oz!�� I can see my feet, but after one look in a hand� mirror at my hollow cheeks� and the bags under my eyes,� I decided to wait a week before I look again.���� Last night, our first home,�� for the first time��� my every hour-and-a-half (2 at night) feeder� son�went to sleep at 11 pm, just after his sister, and� did not wake us until 4 am.� After rousing us all, and changing and feeding, the household was all asleep just after 5, and woke to the smell of coffee and something baking...just after 9am.����� Boy, has my world gotten small, when my big news is SLEEP.�� Wag printed out� and delivered� so many nice messages from you last week,� and I want to thank you all.
    ��� Our house news has changed lots, and I seem to have nodded and said okay a lot all week, but the final thing is, ourshort term lease allows us to give notice in 2 week increments in the last 2 months, because the adult children of the people we let from consider their parent's lakehouse theirs when the weather warms up.� So to save the extra rent of� �$2100 and get our security back earlier, we are out of here when a moving truck� comes Friday.� My hubby said he would hire packers if necessary, and we had some of my family and� Wag's say they would help.���� Saturday� and Sunday�� the elves came.� When I got home Sunday afternoon at 3 pm (when originally I was to be at a pre-birth baby shower)� the entire place was packed, except�two beds, �and� a couch and rockers and our chaises, dishes for 8, towels and 5 days clothes.� And baby stuff.� 1/2 the main room lengthwise, and a bedroom, is cleaned furniture and packed�boxes under a couple� of tarps and sheets. 1 tv, 1 CD player, 1 computer, and 10 paperback books, (and a� tables and chairs left by the owners.)

���� Hubby had this funny look, like he was waiting for me to freak.� I'm all smiles.
    Happiness is, moving with no packing and no cleaning.� With 2 newborns, and hubby working 4 days this week,� my grandfather and I will more than get by with this very nice home aide an agency is sending mornings all week, courtesy of my parents.
    ���� Time to go, my hungry boy is gnawing at my grandfather's finger, getting nothing.� And��squawking� like a seagull!��� Thank you all, again,�� L�B

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

��� Congratulations - on everything, Sarabth.� Wishing you all of the happiness in the world!

Sections
Shortcuts