OT- house cleaning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newbride08. Show newbride08's posts

OT- house cleaning

Hi Ladies,
    Sorry for the off topic but I am in desperate need of a house cleaner. MyfiancΘ has been diagnosed with Cancer this past month. He has started chemotherapyand will continue with treatment for the next year or so.
    He has only had two treatments and he is already losing his hair ata [pretty fast rate. Im having a hard time keeping up with it all overthe house. So I am asking for some recommendations of some house cleanersin the Newton area.
    Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jun29nh. Show jun29nh's posts

OT- house cleaning

Sorry as I do not have an cleaning services suggestions but I want to wish your fiance all the best. I hope he has a speedy and full recovery. Best wishes to both of you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml2620. Show ml2620's posts

OT- house cleaning

I wish I had a personal recommendation, unfortunately I do not.

One thing you might want to do is check with your doctors office or cancer center or support center (maybe even your insurance company?) and see if they have a recommendation. I am sure other people have been in your position, and you may want to hire a company experienced with creating a clean and healthy environment for someone dealing with cancer.

With the chemo, and the accompanying illness their may be some concerns about chemical sensitivities, textures, smells, fumes etc. and you'd want to hire someone who knows the best products and methods to use (and when) for your situation.

Wish I could give you both a big hug. Reach out for support. My mothers next door neighbors (in Marblehead) had to postpone their wedding 3 years ago because the bride received a cancer diagnosis. She's been healthy since, but I'll see if she has a recommendation.

P.S. I don't think figuring out what's best for you and your fiance is off topic at all. My thoughts and prayers are with you both!

Sections
Shortcuts