OT- It's been a while, and...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from clm77. Show clm77's posts

I haven't been here in, gosh, almost two weeks?, and this is the first I'm seeing it-

First impression... I completely hate the new b.com layout. Especially the big freakin' ads on the right side, for which right now mine is Femara (female Viagara, I assume?).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deebs620. Show deebs620's posts

I am not a fan of the new layout either but I think it has more to do with being a creature of habit than anything else. When I get used to something I dont' like it to change! Especially when it was perfectly fine to begin with!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from julper. Show julper's posts

I don't like it either, especially because my computer at work sometimes scrambles the message boards, and reading it in the scrambled-new-format has dark purple background and black letters, which hurts my eyes! :-) Right now it's not scrambled though so that's good.

I usually make my b.com window smaller so I don't have to look at the ads. You can have your screen be the width of the board itself so that the ads are hidden. :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I am not a huge fan of the new layout but I can deal with it, mostly because I use FireFox rather than IE and have add on that not only block pop ups but also ads in the pages, it is the best thing ever!

I did b.com a detailed list of what I like and what I dislike. They haven't changed anything yet based on my suggestions. They still have about 3 different fonts on the front page that is so freakin' annoying.

I do like the white background thought it makes it look cleaner. But I miss the rotating three blocks on the top, now I have to scroll too much.

Glad to see you back. Are things going well with your family, I belive you MIL was having some medical issues, I hope all is working out for the best there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

I noticed more ads, which makes my dial-up at home even more frustrating and slow. Zzzzzzzzzz.....

But, I know they need to make money, so I'm okay with whatever keeps this going!

It doesn't look that much different to me so far.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

thinks the new layout s**ks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sharilynn. Show sharilynn's posts

Wendy, thanks for the hint about Adblocker. I use Firefox as well and didn't know this was an option. But it is now installed and I love it. Thanks again!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

No problems, I love FF and am a big fan of the extensions and I am slowly working into themes.

My Extensions are Adblock Plus 0.7.5.3; Color Zilla 1.0; Download Statusbar 0.9.5.2; Fasterfox 2.0.0; Image Zoom 0.3; Print 0.2.6 (this one allows you to print up the pop ups that you allow when there is no print button in the box); Yahoo!Mail Notifier 1.0.0.2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Sounds great but I cannot find it in their add ons section :(

Sections
Shortcuts