OT - LOST!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

Oh my.� I love Lost.� I wasnt able to watch it last night, but I did DVR it.�� Now I can't wait to see it.� I have been making sure I stay away from things that might spoil it.� I am glad I did.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from karsul. Show karsul's posts

OT - LOST!!!

i saw it, it was so good!!

i watched it live and then when my fiance got home later, i watched it again with him :)
    he is the one who got me to watch it and now i am completely addicted!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

Thanks.� I was actually going to wait for my hubby to watch it when he gets home from Vegas but he is s*** out of luck I am not waiting.� That's what he gets for going to Vegas without me anyway!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jag27. Show jag27's posts

OT - LOST!!!

I was very close to starting a discussion today, but I would have given a lot away because my head is also spinning!I just started watching it last year, so what happened in the end of last's night episode, I�it didn't get until FI clued me in (he's been watching since the beginning).We must discuss on Monday!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marriedmom. Show marriedmom's posts

OT - LOST!!!

Oooo, just start a "Lost - spoilers" thread please!

I have questions. (I didn't watch the first season and something was unclear to me last night.)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

All I can say is OH MY GOD!� That was such a good episode.� The last scene with Sun at the grave was sooo sad.If you noticed on the tombstone the date the died was the date of the crash.� Maybe he is still on the island?� I would like to believe that because the relationship between Sun and Jin has been on of the great stories on the show.�� They have come along way.I also thought it was really weird how when Hurley asked Sun if anybody else was coming and she said no his response was "good."�I knew it was going to be Michael on the boat.� But it did seem like he didn't remember Sayid, but of course in Lost world that doesn't mean anything.What do you guys think?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bean78. Show bean78's posts

OT - LOST!!!

I think Michael DID remember Sayid; thats why he didn't want to come and clean the room until the doctor insisted. He was just playing it dumb so that no one will catch on that he is from the island.�

As for Sun and Jin..didn't notice the date on the gravestone. Someone I know suggested that the scened of Jin in Korea were a flash back from before the crash and the scenes of Sun with the baby are in the future...and maybe he didn't get off the island..ugh..i don't know. I just want all of the answers NOW.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

It was definitely a flashback for Jin and a flash forward for Sun.� If you noticed he had told the guy in the hospital he had only been married for two months.�

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bean78. Show bean78's posts

OT - LOST!!!

it threw my husband and I off..they have never done a flash back and a flash forward in the same episode...so we assumed it was all in the future. WHen he said that he had only been married a couple months we thought maybe REMARRIED...but now i think it was a flash back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

Rapunzel what are your thoughts on how the episode went down?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from deebs620. Show deebs620's posts

OT - LOST!!!

I thought it was Ben who paid to have the bodies planted? And thats why Charles Widmore wants to find ben so bad because he wants to find out why he has so much power and money and I am pretty sure the dead bodies came from the time when the gas was released and all the people on the island died except those wearing masks?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

OT - LOST!!!

I orignally thought the people were from when Ben gassed the island but if you remember when he shot Locke he fell into a pit of decomposing bodies that were the people that he gassed.

Edited to add always look at the cell phones to find out if it is a flash forward or a flash back.� The first flash forward we had was of Jack and he had a new razor phone, so I thought that was odd until later when we realized it was a flash forward.� After that I knew I should pay attention.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

I think that Jack had told Sayid before he left that Ben has someone on the boat.�

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

I think tonight we are going to find out about Michael or should I say Kevin.�� Should be interesting.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

OT - LOST!!!

Painting the bathrooom is pure torture.� The first room I painted in my house was the bath...I hated it and would seriously hiring out just for that room alone.� Otherwise painting is fine by me :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

OT - LOST!!!

In Jin's flashback the toy store clerk made reference to it being the year of the dragon.� So it would have had to either be a flashback or a flash forward to 2012, and we can assume it wasn't a ff to 2012 if Sun has just delivered their baby.� (Unless the whole island time travel theory is really that drastic.) �Ben is responsible for the dead bodies as he lead the charge on poisoning all the Dharma people.� Charles W. supposedly used the same bodies to stage the deaths of the Oceanic flyers, is my understanding.�Michael recognizes Sayid but doesn't want the others on the boat to know he is from Oceanic, so he acts as though this is their first meeting.� Michael is Ben's contact on the boat.� At least that is what Lost wants us to believe at this point.�So, they had promised to reveal all of the Oceanic Six by last week's episode, but we can only confirm five based on flash forward references.� Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid and Sun.� Who is the 6th?� Is it Aaron?� Would he count?� I can't take it!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

OT - LOST!!!

Hey, Wicked! where you been?� stick around for awhile....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

OT - LOST!!!

I have been MIA for a while but decided to pop in today to see what's going on.� I've been a bit disconnected from the whole wedding vibe but saw the off topic LOST thread and it caught my interest.� What's up?� How're you?� Have I missed anything super exciting?� We're coming up on another wedding season.� Whoop! haha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

OT - LOST!!!

I need confirmation.� GAH

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

I don't think Michael and Desmond had met.� I think he was in the hatch and they never crossed paths.Jin's was definitely a flashback.� I was so sad to see he was dead.� I really like them together.� I am not sure about the bodies though.�� Remember when Ben shot Locke and he left him in the pit with all those bodies I thought he said they were from the poisoning.� I could be wrong though.Remember at the end of last season when Jack finds out someone is dead.� He goes to the funeral and nobody is there to pay respects.� Maybe that person is part of the six?� So confusing!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

OT - LOST!!!

Oh I forgot about Jack going to�that funeral.� Jack did refer to the person as a not a friend or family member, but Kate knew the person too.� So who would that be?� Who would they both know and not consider a friend?� �

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

It has to be Michael right?� He did betray them.� So he is not a friend ir a family member.�

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

I still can't figure out why Hurley is the only one to visit Sun when she has the baby.�� He asks her if anyone else is coming and she says "No" and he says "Good". It was very strange.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

OT - LOST!!!

Michael left them all there to save Walt.�� They all hate him!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

OT - LOST!!!

�True.� Or maybe it's Locke.� Or maybe it's someone we're not considering who is about to do something sketchy that we�haven't seen yet.� �If it's a person they both know from the island than that person would have to be the 6th, because the person dies off-island.� And that would mean the 6th isn't Aaron.� But it could be someone they both know from off-island too.� Not as likely though, IMO.�I am leaning toward Michael too.

Sections
Shortcuts