OT- Rave! Shag in S. Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

I went to Shag on E. Summer Street in S. Boston last night adn I honestly got the best haircut I have ever had.
    It's in an old factory building, but everyone there is so nice! I'm used to having to go through great pains to explain what I want to a stylist, but Sean totally understood what I wanted after only a minute. I had so much fun talking with him that even if I had gotten a terrible cut I would have had fun. They offer you a drink (even wine if you'd like), hang your coat, but it's so much more funa nd relaxed than the places on Newbury Street.
    AND it was only $40 for a wash, cut, blowdry and style. Sean used to work at the Vidal Sassoon salon on Newbury Street, so I basically got a $90 haircut for $40.

They also do updos, so all you blushing brides should check them out.

BEST. SALON. EXPERIENCE. EVER.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecod1818. Show capecod1818's posts

They also have great colorists. I got my hair highlighted there for my wedding and it came out fantastic. I always get compliments all the time when I get my hair highlighted there. You can't go wrong with this place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheLongestTime. Show TheLongestTime's posts

I love Shag!! I have been going to Brian for about 2 years now and I love him and the salon. Everyone is very nice and the salon is very hip but also clean. I am considering coloring my hair sometime soon so it is good to know that someone else has had a good coloring experience as well.