OT- Resetting of Rings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT- Resetting of Rings

I was wondering if any of you could please give me a suggestion as to where I may go to have my wedding and ERing reset? I am approaching my 10 year anniversary, and am interested in having my current rings reset from yellow gold to white gold. I currently have a combo of round a princess cut diamonds, with the main stone in my Ering about 1 carat. I want to definitely keep the same diamond as it is of very high quality. I was thinking of going to Jareds, but would be interested in any suggestions that you all may have.

Thanks!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from summery123. Show summery123's posts

OT- Resetting of Rings

I got mine ring there too. I liked them a lot. There is one in NH..no sales tax...but I prefer the Boston location. They are open late on Thursday's and open on Saturdays.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

OT- Resetting of Rings

I had my mom's diamond wedding ring reset for my wedding ring. We had it done at DeScenzia's at the Peabody location (they have a boston location as well). I thought they were great and was very happy with it.

Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT- Resetting of Rings

Thanks so much - I can even try both of them. At least I have somewhere to start now. Thanks again for your help!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from that-guy. Show that-guy's posts

OT- Resetting of Rings

Gee, your engagement ring is only "about" 1 carat? But the average and minimum accepted size round these parts is 1+ carat. I mean, come on, the experts on all things wedding have spoken before, and said in New England, average is better than that. How ever have you managed to be married 10 years with only that....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT- Resetting of Rings

How ever have you existed to live this long being such an a@@?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from that-guy. Show that-guy's posts

OT- Resetting of Rings

Obviously sarcasm and humor are wasted on you. Go take a look back at some of the pitiful and ridiculous remarks made on another thread about what size ring you need to be validated.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

OT- Resetting of Rings

It's Monday & my brain may not be functioning quite well after the weekend, but I seem to recall there being lots of posters to another thread giving their opinion that the size of a diamond was not what was important... At least I'm confidant that my brain function will recover with time though.

To the OP - my sister in law had her stone re-set at Long's (in Braintree) last year. It is beautiful & she had such a good experience there that FI & I were convinced to go there for my ring. The people really are wonderful & the hours are convenient (it's in the mall). HTH

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT- Resetting of Rings

Thanks everyone for your help. I have also gotten ideas by looking at all of the beautiful rings on the other topic.

BTW - I'm all for a little sarcasm and especially humor these days! :0)

Thanks again everyone!

Sections
Shortcuts