OT - Sex in the City

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT - Sex in the City

Okay, anyone else as excited as I am to see this?  Already have plans to meet my friends for cosmos and then see it.  I only hope it is as good as I think it will be!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ralphluv. Show ralphluv's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I got tickets for tonight at 10 tonight in Providence!  I read the article on MSN this morning about 5 best episodes and got so excited.  I heard from one of my students who went last night (I was kind of disturbed since she's in high school, but whatev) that it was amazing and totally worth the hype.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I couldn't round my "posse" up 'til Weds!  ARGH!  Maybe I should have gone w/your students - LOL.  Don't give anything away!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from booklover. Show booklover's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I'm going tonight to the Premium Cinema in Framingham with 12 other gals and can't wait!  The best part is you get to drink cosmos during the movie (yeah, I guess I don't get out much!).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SMLD. Show SMLD's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I'm going sunday to the boston commons!  We are seeing the 2:15p then heading somewhere for martinis and appetizers!  i cannot wait!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I'm excited to see it but I want the hype to die down some.   I think people have lost all manners when it comes to movie theaters, so I like them to be as empty as possible.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ralphluv. Show ralphluv's posts

OT - Sex in the City

So I went last night and wish that I hadn't seen it in a crowded theatre.  People had cameras and were clapping...I was sobbing during parts that people thought were funny, so that went over like a lead balloon.  I am going to see it again Friday afternoon by myself.  I'm embarassed to say this, but it was actually like my wedding...I remember bits and pieces but need to see the video to really remember what went down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I used to watch SATC with my roommate and her gf and two other friends would come over to watch as well.  well the two  friends have come and gone, so my former roomate  and her  wife are going with me this weekend.  I cannot wait, we have been meaning to  do a girls thing but never planned anything, so this gave us the kick in the but to actually see each other rather than email or IM'ing each other.  I cannot wait, even if the movie is bad, which from these reviews it won't be, it will be great to see my friends again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RiverBug. Show RiverBug's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I was so excited to see this movie. A phone started to ring halfway through the movie, and this woman actually picked it up and had a conversation!!!! I was stunned! After 5 minutes of people yelling and booing, the woman hung up. Unbelievable!

The movie was good, but I can understand the mixed reviews. SATC on the big screen was a little strange...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshinemrs. Show sunshinemrs's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I saw it Saturday in a half full theater.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself (and I am generally not a movie go-er).

On thing for those who have not seen it, bring tissues.  There was certainly some sniffling moments!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kel96. Show kel96's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I went with my sister last night and thought it was good.  But I think it was hyped up a little too much even though I loved learning new things about the characters and their "present" lives. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kel96. Show kel96's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I went with my sister last night and thought it was good.  But I think it was hyped up a little too much even though I loved learning new things about the characters and their "present" lives. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kel96. Show kel96's posts

OT - Sex in the City

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kel96. Show kel96's posts

OT - Sex in the City

Sorry for my 3 posts but with this lovely new forum I couldn't figure out if it went through or now how to delete them!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I saw it yesterday (I'm not a movie goer, either, I can't remember the last time I was in a theatre before yesterday!) and I loved  it...although I walked out of the theatre thinking, "well, that just scared me even more to get married!". I went with one of my best frineds who is used to my wedding freak outs (not unsure about the groom, just anxious about marriage; it's a Really Big Deal!!) and she said, "I thought I could feel you freaking  out next to me!  Don't worry!". It was nice to get some reassurance.  All in all, I didn't expect some cinematic opus,  I just thoguht it would be really fun to watch the show for another 2 hours, and I was not disappointed!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

OT - Sex in the City

i want to see this, but the price of movies is "just out of the budget" right now...

mike 93.7 FM is raffling off tickets to see "sex in the city" if you're a "junkie"...maybe i'll win a pass   :)   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT - Sex in the City

[Quote]Oh My God it's Sex AND the City.  I don't even watch the show and that just bugs the heII out of me!

Okay, vent over![/Quote]

Well, if you watched it you may have actually liked it.  I just found it to be a good/fluffy escape.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT - Sex in the City

Saw it last night and loved it.  BTW - if "IN" what you worry about, so be it.  Glad you don't have bigger worries.  :0)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ralphluv. Show ralphluv's posts

OT - Sex in the City

Cal, do you think there will be a sequel?  Were people dressed up when you went?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

OT - Sex in the City

I think there will be a sequel, but I hope not.  I think it would just ruin it.  I went saw in in Burl and didn't see anyone dressed up, though I have heard people are getting pretty decked out for it.  Too funny.

Sections
Shortcuts