OT - Sunday Brunch Location

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from austengirl. Show austengirl's posts

Happy Monday!

I have my final fitting on Sunday and my Mom and sister are going to come down so they can learn to "operate" my dress. My FI has another bachelor party outting so we were thinking of doing brunch somewhere. Problem is I have no Idea where to go! Any recommendations? I live Malden/Revere line and my fitting is in Revere so any where in Boston or Northshore would be great. SouthShore and Metro West will not work. Thanks in advance!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from julper. Show julper's posts

Ryles in Cambridge( http://www.rylesjazz.com/) has a Jazz brunch on Sundays. I have been there a few times and loved it. I don't know if they take reservations, but we have always had to wait close to an hour to get a table.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshinemrs. Show sunshinemrs's posts

The Red Rock Bistro in Swampscott: great views of Boston, good food, excellent Blood Mary's, the service is a bit slow but as long as you aren't in a rush it's great!

www.redrockbistro.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshinemrs. Show sunshinemrs's posts

I know you hated it, but I have been there a bunch of times for brunch and have always liked it.

To each her own.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from austengirl. Show austengirl's posts

Loveandwar - any recommendations? Why boo? More info would be great. Thanks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krazykitten218. Show krazykitten218's posts

There's a place in Malden Sq right near the library across from what used to be fleet bank i dont know what it is now but it has great breakfast! Let me see if I can find the name of it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from krazykitten218. Show krazykitten218's posts

I'm pretty sure it's the converse restaurant on main street.
    I know the holiday inn in somerville does holiday brunches, not sure about regular weekends but they do have a good brunch.