Our first uninvited guests!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

I say if you find one for them and give them the name of an agency, then no. They can decide from there, how much they want to pay and they know the kids are not invited. Two birds, one stone.

As the first response said, it would be nice, since they did pay all that money to travel all that way to your wedding/family vacation. However, not necessary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

My fiance's dad is going to take care of everything, since it's his side of the family. We sent him the link to sittercity.com and I've asked my friends if they know anyone who babysits. From what I understand, my fiance's aunt & uncle and and their grown children (and their children) are renting a house for a week in CT, so they won't be at a hotel. I'll do my best to help them out, but I'm not going to stress out over this. I've never met this cousin in particular and my fiance hasn't seen him in over 15 years. If he decides not to come, because he can't bring his kids to the wedding, we understand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Brighton - I am glad for you things worked out. Sounds like your FI's relatives are having some sort of a family reunion, which makes kind of sense with your FI's cousin coming from so far. I bet aunt and uncle are looking forward to see their children and grand children. One less thing to worry about.

[Quote]My fiance's dad is going to take care of everything, since it's his side of the family. We sent him the link to sittercity.com and I've asked my friends if the know anyone who babysits. From what I understand, my fiance's aunt & uncle and and their grown children (and their children) are renting a house for a week in CT, so they won't be at a hotel. I'll do my best to help them out, but I'm not going to stress out over this. I've never met this cousin in particular and my fiance hasn't seen him in over 15 years. If he decides not to come, because he can't bring his kids to the wedding, we understand.[/Quote]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Yay!! Glad it worked out so well.

Sections
Shortcuts