Peterson's or Festive Occasions?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbilodeau. Show dbilodeau's posts

Hi all,

I received quote from both Peterson's and Festive Occasions for linens and china. FO was a little cheaper - by about $40...just wanted to get some reviews from anyone who has used either vendors.

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

I used Festive Occasions and was very happy. Great staff, loved their selection, etc.

We rented table toppers/overlays.

Good luck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

We used FO for our wedding through our caterer & then for our day-after brunch at our house on our own... I went to FO to check out their linens, china etc & Bob Egan was super nice & helpful - set up a table for me so I could see how it all looked together. For our brunch, they came early on Friday - brought everything in & were also good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TammieMarie. Show TammieMarie's posts

We used FO for our wedding and were very pleased. I went in twice to look at option, and each time they were great. They even brought me to back room where all the overlays were stored to look at full-size samples. I think I worked with Lisa, but everyone there was very helpful. The overlays looked great. FO picked them up at venue the next day which was great.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLLCK. Show LLLCK's posts

We used Peterson's for my grandmother's 90th birthday party (three tents, tables, 175 chairs, chair coverings, all linnens, china and crystal) and had a great experience. They have an extensive selection and the customer service was top notch.