Photographer under $2500

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbilodeau. Show dbilodeau's posts

Photographer under $2500

Hi All,

Looking for a photographer under $2500. The one I had my heart set on is booked for my date. She had a photojournalistic style. Any recommendations? I tried Jeff Turner, but he is also booked for my date. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Photographer under $2500

We paid $2300 for Matt Flynn. We got his mid-level priced package. he was fantastic! I love my photos and he is so easy to work with. HTH!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LtoRsoon. Show LtoRsoon's posts

Photographer under $2500

I used David from Amore Photography, he was great. He had a great attitude and I am very happy with the results of the pictures. I know he is under $2500.00

http://www.amorephotography.com/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MAINEGrl08. Show MAINEGrl08's posts

Photographer under $2500

I have recommended this a few time and this is how we obtained our photography team... if you place a ad with the New England School of Photography career office they will send this ad out to all of their alumni. You can even give an option to have them allow students view the ad and reply; however this is something you select when you submit the ad. The great thing about this is the photographers come to you once they view the ad. The will send you to their websites or send you portfolios. In 2 days we had at minimum (5) photographer email and call. We met with each of them; most were well known studios for weddings in the Boston area.

In my ad I requested photojournalistic style as well as any other artistic styles they wanted to recommend, 2 photographers minimum, 8+ hours, unlimited photos, engagement session, and all photographs handed over in hi-res on CD with printing rights (as I plan to do my own album and coffee book). My budget was $1200 and that is what we are paying. The photographer we chose are awesome! If you go to their site their wedding packages actually start at 3k... however the reason the answer the ads is this guarantees them to book a wedding on a weekend they may not have one. So either way they are getting a job and money.

If you want more info on how to place the ad email me and I will send along directions.... it is pretty easy to find on the NESOP website.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from staci1. Show staci1's posts

Photographer under $2500

hi there.. I would love to do t his for my wedding... could you send me a link or how to do this.!!!

Thanks
    Staci

my email is stacimoskovit71@hotmail.com

Thanks again!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jag27. Show jag27's posts

Photographer under $2500

I used 71 West Photography for my May wedding and we paid $1750 for 6 hours of coverage and 800 photos, which includes a DVD and copyrights to the photos. Ask for Rachael Austin. She was so easy to work with on my wedding day and the pictures were fabulous - we were so happy with everything.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Photographer under $2500

www.wasylakphoto.com Peter Wasylak very reasonable pricing, all day covereage.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SMLD. Show SMLD's posts

Photographer under $2500

We used Michelle Debakey www.michelleshot.com and we paid around $2500. She was great and has a very photojournalistic style.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nsh1018. Show nsh1018's posts

Photographer under $2500

Look at www.KevinJacobusphoto.com he is doing my daughter's wedding. The engagement photos turned out great. Laid back,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from megan2009. Show megan2009's posts

Photographer under $2500

I was looking for the same kind of thing. Here are some names of people that I got (mostly recommended from this board) who were under $2500 for 6-8 hours of photography and a DVD of the images:

Megan Elizabeth Dupuis
    Mollie Filmore
    Cristina Hajosy
    Kevin Jacobus
    Sue Lynch
    Laura Beals
    Hull Grenier
    Dorie Lynn

We ended up going with Mollie Filmore, who seems great and was well recommended. (Haven't gotten married yet, so can't give a real recommendation!)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hclifford81. Show hclifford81's posts

Photographer under $2500

Try Jessica Fineran. She's fairly new, so her prices are still reasonable. We just took engagment photos with her this weekend. She's fun to work with, and we had a lot of fun. www.jfineranphotography.com

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOLLYDOG. Show HOLLYDOG's posts

Photographer under $2500

rupert whiteley in RI does beautiful photos and i think he can work something out with you

google rupert whiteley photography
    his stuff is gorgeous
    he just did my friends weddings