Poll:Women asking Men Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

They are flattered no matter your age or looks, but only say yes to the date if you are young and hot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukes58. Show lukes58's posts

but they still have to be hot

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

I'll probably get blasted for this one, but in my opinion if a guy is interested in you, he will ask you out.� I wouldn't ask a guy out.�� The only reason I see a guy would not ask a girl out is 1. he's not interested and that could be for any reason, i.e. he's not single and etc or 2. he doesn't have the kahunas and personally if a guy can't muster up the brass ones to ask me out on a date, I already know he's not my type of guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

I agree. However, you need to make sure he knows you are interested in him, and that you would say yes if he asked. For example, you tell him, I heard this new movie is really good, have you seen it? I've been thinking of seeing it...or, I just love to go to restaurants in Boston, etc. It's called flirting, hinting, etc. Then the ball is in his court.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

totally agree

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncool926. Show uncool926's posts

A girl asking a guy out is fine, but following him home is better...

Seriously, my brother-in-law has six daughters, all very lovely, some married, some still single, and he always told me the guy may do all the thinking, asking, etc., but the girl says yes or no. If a girl asks a guy out she is simply shortening the process and making it way easier to get on with the relationship. But, girls are messed up creatures, and they very rarely, at least in my experience, know their own minds or mean what they say, so...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

actually, right now I have a bf but when I didn't, I've always said yes if the guy was nice and I have NEVER gone out with any man to extort anything from him.� For a first date, I prefer coffee or something easy if I don't really know someone and then just play it by ear from there.� My boyfriend and I went out for ice cream on our first date and it was my idea.� I make decent money, I don't need to go out with a guy for the money he can spend on me.� I'm more interested in a man's values and our compatibility together.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

Going for ice cream is a great idea - you can tell alot about a person by the kind of ice cream they like.
    If the like strawberry or vanilla, they are pretty content, rocky road is a different story!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

messed up creatures

that is so........uncool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

I can't remember exactly what kind he got but I remember thinking we had similiar taste in ice creams because we were eyeballing all the same ones.� I like to go on more relaxed first dates to see if the conversation is there and whether I'd like to get to know the person better.� My date with him was the best date I had ever been on.� We talked and talked and talked and were never at a loss for conversation and we joked a lot and had fun.� I felt very comfortable with him.� We ended up walking all over Harvard Square because we were enjoying each other's company so much and then when we went back to our cars to our respective meeting spot, we talked for another 2 hours!� That to me is a great date.� Who cares about a fancy dinner, if your not enjoying yourselves, right?� And I never thought a movie was a good first date because you don't have an opportunity to converse.� I like light, interactive dates.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

Thank you for the compliment.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

awe, now now be nice.� now your a happy do bee as well if I remember correctly, how long have you been with your gf?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

hater

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyadvice. Show guyadvice's posts

Well then I guess I'll give those people�a reason to be their miserable selves.� I think deep down�those people really shine with someone like me around.� I say bring it on, I like the entertainment the sess tank brings.