Rant: Katie's Bridal Luncheon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marriedmom. Show marriedmom's posts

On the off chance that Katie or someone in any way connected to what I'm sure was her lovely bridal luncheon...

PLEASE GO TAKE DOWN THE SIGN AND NOW-DEFLATED HELIUM BALLOONS THAT ARE LITTERING MY LOVELY TOWN!

Ugh. I mean, seriously, someone had the time to have what looks like professionally-printed signs and helium balloons hung around Scituate to help people find their way to this party but couldn't go back and take them down?

Sorry, I just had to get that out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I do feel with you! Happens all the time. Oh, all those yard salescoming up. Also the open houses. People have no problem putting upsigns and balloons or whatever to attract people. But they should beresponsible enough to take them down, when the event is over.
    In our town I believe we have a by-law to that effect, but no one cares.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Was Katie's shower at a house or a restaurant?� If it was a house I would collect them all myself and deposit them on the doorstep of the hostess's house.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

LOL I was really worried about where this was going...�thought you were going to be slamming some poor bridesmaids for having you fill out the address on a thank you card envelope or something.But seriously people, clean up after yourselves!� Not only is it obnoxious, but some poor animal could eat a deflated balloon and choke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

It wasn't me!!! :0) My wedding isn't for a year so no showers/parties yet! :0)

Sections
Shortcuts