Recommend alterations in Natick pls!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

I have to have a bridesmaid dress fitted in time for my cousin's August 11 wedding. I live in Natick and have a 6 week old baby at home so am hoping not to travel too far for it. Can any of you recommend a good place to have the alterations done around Natick? thanks

PS: It's going to need quite a bit of work. I was sized for it when I was 5 months pregnant and now have lost almost all of the pregnany weight. The dress is huge!

TIA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mwalimu. Show mwalimu's posts

When I bought a bridesmaid dress from Occasions in Wayland, they recommended a place in Framingham. They did a nice job. I forget the name, something like Bridal Alterations, but the number is still in my phone 508-788-3633.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from amanda6500. Show amanda6500's posts

Hi, this may be further than you'd like to travel, but the best place I know of for alterations is Virginia's Custom Bridal Design. She's located on route 1 in Peabody. She's fabulous and just did my gown for me - I'm amazed at her skill. Here's her website: www.gownsbyginny.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

Thanks for the advice. It is the number for Bridal Fashion & Alterations in Framingham, not far from me. I tried calling the other day but it would just ring a few times and then I would hear a message asking me to enter my passcode, which was weird, so I ended up making an appointment at another place nearby. Hopefully it turns out ok!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

Wow, just 5 weeks. You are getting married right around the same time as my cousin. Her reception is at the Delaney House too.

The baby and I are doing well - thanks for asking. She was born June 8 and I'm home on maternity leave all summer so we're just hanging out and enjoying our time before I have to go back to work. :-)

Sections
Shortcuts