Red Sox game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rj83librarian. Show rj83librarian's posts

Red Sox game

Save your money and go to a good Red Sox game and have a serveral beers. Many of my friends have done this and it was great. I do not believe anyone should ever get married in the first place, so I personally will never spend a dime on a honeymoon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Red Sox game

I am actually going to a Red Sox game on a Monday and a Patriots game on Sunday for my honeymoon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

Red Sox game

hey rj83librarian, its a good thing you dont believe in marriage. with a post like this and your fantastic spelling i dont think you'll have to worry about planning a honeymoon! if you are that bored, find something else to do

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oceans12. Show Oceans12's posts

Red Sox game

Missy, once again, you feel the need to respond to every stupid post that is written and continue to waste everyones time. When is your wedding? Can you please go away? Are you that miserable in life that you need to respond to every negative, foolish post? Honey, it is you that is bored! Please, grow up!

I have no intentions of wasting my precious time having conversations with people. However, I love reading the posts. But quite frankly, I am sick you. Go away, will you please??? You are the most negative bride alive. Your poor future husband. He has no idea what he is in store for! You continue to dominate this board. Go to the Knot, will you???? Get married and get a life!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oceans12. Show Oceans12's posts

Red Sox game

One more thing, Missy. If you were not bored, you would not have responded to an idiot! But you did, just so that you could continue "rj83librarian" stupid post. How mature are you Missy? If you were mature, you would have let this post just simply go away. I hpnestly do not believe that you are engaged! I just think that you simply do not have a life! Move on honey, will you please??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

Red Sox game

[Quote]One more thing, Missy. If you were not bored, you would not have responded to an idiot! But you did, just so that you could continue "rj83librarian" stupid post. How mature are you Missy? If you were mature, you would have let this post just simply go away. I hpnestly do not believe that you are engaged! I just think that you simply do not have a life! Move on honey, will you please??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/Quote]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

Red Sox game

hey ocean, ill respond and answer your questions when you post under your original sn. making a fake name b/c you dont have the balls to say what you want is so laughable.

you may also want to follow your own advice. if you are just bored...dont post.

enjoy your day

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oceans12. Show Oceans12's posts

Red Sox game

You're a real piece of work and very classy! Every post that I read from you is either attacking someone or just plain nasty. This is a wedding board, so keep with the topic or just go away and marry that poor future husband of yours! I done with wasting my time with you. I have said what I have to say. GET A LIFE!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghotieyes. Show ghotieyes's posts

Red Sox game

wow... ppl on this thread need to chill out. it was strange for a new poster to express his disapproval of marriage on a wedding board, and even stranger for another new poster to attack Missy for something a few other regulars would've also posted....

and what's with the right side of these posts getting chopped off. I just noticed that today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

Red Sox game

Posting in a legendary thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oceans12. Show Oceans12's posts

Red Sox game

I am not a new poster. Been posting for a long time. However, I only enjoy reading the posts for ideas on weddings, I have no extra time on my hands like Missy does to rip apart everyone who posts a question. I also don't have the time to waste on someone so miserable in life and bored as Missy is. However she finally made me mad for trying to, yet again, start another boring, totally irrevalant to weddings, thread. She totally needs to get a life. Everytime I click on one of her foolish, angry, bridezilla posts, I feel even more sadder for her future husband.

We don't need to be like The Knot to enjoy and get ideas on these boards. I don't want to hang out with the likes of a Missy, I want to get ideas. I am sick of her wasting the time of brides who are looking for "GOOD" advice, and not bitchy complaints! This woman is a sad, very unhappy individual who needs to go to another board.