Show your dress pictures please - 2009

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla. Show jleighla's posts

katie, that's a good idea! Maybe I'll just jazz it up for the reception.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Heather- great dress! Very clean and sophisticated!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Thanks! Not at ALL what I thought I would end up with! I love seeing everyone's dresses - this is a good idea.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

Hi Citygirl,
    No - my FI goes on here once in a while... he's been looking for mini moon stuff... so I am worried he will see it!!! :)

Once we get hitched I will post!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Does he know your screen name?

What's a mini-moon? Hope you'll pardon my ignorance. :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

Hi - Yeah I think he does know it - it isn't really discrete (many of my co-workers and friends figured me out! - guess I'll know not to use certain things next time I join a board!)

A mini-moon is a mini-honeymoon :-) We are going to go on our honeymoon in July (our wedding is in May) so we are going to go for an over night or 2 night stay in Maine somewhere (or whereever he decides) just something close and is mini (not too $$$) for just the two of us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Cool, thanks! Sounds great. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kellyh554. Show kellyh554's posts

Hopefully this works!

Front

Back

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

This is probably a stupid question...

Is anyone not wearing some shade of white? or off-white? I hate white - I haven't worn any white clothing since high school (we had a uniform). I am very pale - do not tan - with blond hair. If I put on a white dress, I look like a ghost. Off-white is not much better.

Not to mention, I would get it dirty before I made it to the aisle. I would probably trip, fall flat on my face, and land in a mud puddle that wasn't there thirty seconds earlier, while holding coffee. :)

I like Kelly's dress a lot... I just thought it would be nice to see some other dresses that are a little darker.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I was concerned as well since I haven't worn white since my first communion. Mine was technincally Ivory, but I would have said it was white or diamond white, which to me means it is not stark in your face white. I also had an accent color of lavender (the picture is red and not lavender and I took off the butt bow) along my neck line so you can incorporate a color pretty easily to help break up the whiteness. I also saw a lot of champagne colored dresses as well.

You can get married in any color that is right for you, there are pics of an awesome wedding from a frequent poster in a red dress. It was fab and worked for her and her DH. Good luck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Wendy, I really like that dress. Thanks! :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

SarahBeeCreations.jpgFront

SarahBeeCreations.jpgBetter view of back- bustled (Haymarket station)